Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG i think i'm screwed!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OMG i think i'm screwed!!!!!!!!

    *ok this'll be a one time update on my "love" life, so enjoy*


    ok a few weeks back my girl (the one i've been seeing since i "broke up" with the last one........................ you lot may know her as "the gal that sucks my lollypop without the raincoat" ) was joking with me (god i hope she was) about what i'd do if she was pregnant, i joking back and told her i'd go out for cigarettes and then never come back, we lol'ed BUT then a few weeks later she showed me a ring she wants from her "future husband" before she says "i do" (a $1,700 ring )

    i asked her was she trying to give me hints here, she didn't say yes or no she just did that cute maybe-look thing women do to not answer a question


    so how f@cked do ya think i am?

    IonFan says

    MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

  • #2
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    *ok this'll be a one time update on my "love" life, so enjoy*


    ok a few weeks back my girl (the one i've been seeing since i "broke up" with the last one........................ you lot may know her as "the gal that sucks my lollypop without the raincoat" ) was joking with me (god i hope she was) about what i'd do if she was pregnant, i joking back and told her i'd go out for cigarettes and then never come back, we lol'ed BUT then a few weeks later she showed me a ring she wants from her "future husband" before she says "i do" (a $1,700 ring )

    i asked her was she trying to give me hints here, she didn't say yes or no she just did that cute maybe-look thing women do to not answer a question


    so how f@cked do ya think i am?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      so how f@cked do ya think i am?
      .....
      .........

      Is this a trick question?

      Sorry, I'm burnt out from working today. Does someone else wanna take this?

      Comment


      • #4
        LOL wait and see if her period comes around. You gotta be more careful, the world's doing just fine with the one Ionfan...

        ~//V\\~

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok now I'm sure Ion is a joke account


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            .....
            .........

            Is this a trick question?

            Sorry, I'm burnt out from working today. Does someone else wanna take this?
            Not touching this one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
              LOL wait and see if her period comes around. You gotta be more careful, the world's doing just fine with the one Ionfan...

              ~//V\\~
              yeah we don't see each other that much for me to tell when that comes around

              IonFan says

              MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

              Comment


              • #8
                If you don't see each other that often, I'd say marriage would probably be a mistake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If she's preggers you're either gonna be stuck paying child support for 18 years or put in a position to marry the girl. If there's a chance at all the baby isn't yours, and honestly if you don't see her that much there's a slim chance, make sure to get a dna test.

                  There was a time when I fooled around with a girl who had a boyfriend who I *seemingly* got pregnant. Despite her being promiscuous I was ready to marry the girl cause we'd kinda had this weird relationship on the side for a couple years. Long story short she disappeared for two months and I lost my mind wondering what had happened. The next time I saw the poor girl she was strung out on hard drugs, trying to get money out of me, and asked if she could sell a ring I'd given her. And then as an afterthought said she had an abortion.

                  Folks just gotta be careful these days cause there are some messed up people in the world that will take you for everything they can.

                  Be straight forward with her and ask if she's preggo. Don't let her answer with another question like "what if I was?" Tell her if she IS pregnant it's not something that she can wait nine months to tell you about cause that's the sort of thing you gotta plan for. Not everybody is ready to be a parent at the drop of a dime or in a situation they can even raise a child. I had a friend get screwed over by two chicks who he got pregnant who disappeared on him. He missed the first few years of each child's life now he's paying more money in child support/back-child support than he has to live on himself after he pays his other bills.

                  ~//V\\~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Man, you've provided me with YEARS of LOL's and entertainment, and I thank you for that, but I'm not going to use kid gloves and enable you on this one.

                    DON'T BE STUPID! SHE IS A HOOKER!!! She gets paid for sex. As such, do you really think she's NOT on birth control? What you two have is a business arrangement, NOT a relationship, and just because you have pleasant conversations before the deed, that doesn't mean she's your girlfriend. That's what she is paid to do; make you feel comfortable, relaxed and unguarded. This has SCAM written all over it. If she claims to be pregnant, get a DNA paternity test and CONFIRM that it's yours. She'll have you finance that $1700 ring as the promise of a new day and disappear into the wind. Don't be a sucker.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wait, is this the tranny hooker you were seeing Ion? You do know you can't get chicks with dicks pregnant right?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Take her on Maury Povich. They'd pay you. I bet it would turn out like this.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw57CRiTxzw
                        Trey Strain
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by Trey Strain; 06-15-2017, 08:59 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                          Wait, is this the tranny hooker you were seeing Ion? You do know you can't get chicks with dicks pregnant right?
                          LMFAO! I don't keep up with his love life but DAMN.

                          ~//V\\~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            If you don't see each other that often, I'd say marriage would probably be a mistake.
                            we see each other every 2 weeks BUT since Oct of last year whenever she needs help i see her (but cause of the NYC trip i've had to reinforce the every 2 weeks thing)

                            Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            Man, you've provided me with YEARS of LOL's and entertainment, and I thank you for that, but I'm not going to use kid gloves and enable you on this one.

                            DON'T BE STUPID! SHE IS A HOOKER!!! She gets paid for sex. As such, do you really think she's NOT on birth control? What you two have is a business arrangement, NOT a relationship, and just because you have pleasant conversations before the deed, that doesn't mean she's your girlfriend. That's what she is paid to do; make you feel comfortable, relaxed and unguarded. This has SCAM written all over it. If she claims to be pregnant, get a DNA paternity test and CONFIRM that it's yours. She'll have you finance that $1700 ring as the promise of a new day and disappear into the wind. Don't be a sucker.
                            1) well your welcome.................. i think

                            2) well no sh!t , h@ll when we started this she said she was fixed (so if she is pregnant i can sue her for false advertising )

                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                            Wait, is this the tranny hooker you were seeing Ion? You do know you can't get chicks with dicks pregnant right?
                            i have no idea what your talking about Dave

                            IonFan says

                            MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ha ha ha ha ha ha false advertising I'm dying!!!


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X