No announcement yet.

OMG i think i'm screwed!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After spending the last year in a global chat room full of retards, Ion's posts are like works of art. in a Texas chainsaw massacre sort of way.

Comment

I've missed these threads.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Go out and buy her a pregnancy test. Best $$ you'll ever have spent.

Make her take it in your presence. Yeah, sample and all. Dip the dipstick yourself (no pun intended).

Then make sure she knows that threats will get her nowhere. You will not be blackmailed into marriage. Because, bro', that's not marriage. That's slavery. And that's illegal in every state of the union.

She objects? End it. She's smelling a gravy train of bribery here.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

ok maybe ya'll are missing the part where i said she said it jokingly as in she was joking with me (god i hope so ) and i was joking back with her (but also maybe telling the truth )

IonFan says

Ultra-MAGA then, Ultra-MAGA now, ULTRA-MAGA 4EVER (and yes i still support The Great MAGA-King)

Comment

This isn't the tranny? Is she your sister? Cousin?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post

1. Yes?
              2. Possibly?
              3. Maybe?

Comment

This thread:

Ion, let me offer you one of the only few truths about marriage. You have to be 100% committed to a lifelong partner. It has to be more than just an attraction. It has to be more than just enjoying the person's company. It has to be more than 99.9% commitment. You have to be enthusiastic about wholly joining your existence to someone else. Do you really feel like you're actually in love with this lady...or non-binary sexually classified person? Because based on the language that you've used in the original post, it seems like you want to keep her at a safe emotional distance.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                  1) no clue what your talking about

2) no sister just an older brother

3) "Deeper kin, deeper in" but no she's Mexican, Hispanic, and/or Latina (i never asked and i never will ) so no relation

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                  Ion, let me offer you one of the only few truths about marriage. You have to be 100% committed to a lifelong partner. It has to be more than just an attraction. It has to be more than just enjoying the person's company. It has to be more than 99.9% commitment. You have to be enthusiastic about wholly joining your existence to someone else. Do you really feel like you're actually in love with this lady...or non-binary sexually classified person? Because based on the language that you've used in the original post, it seems like you want to keep her at a safe emotional distance.
                  what post in this thread says i want to marry her, h@ll what post in any thread on this MB says i want to marry anyone?
                  IonFan
                  Forum Member
                  Last edited by IonFan; 06-20-2017, 01:47 AM.

IonFan says

Ultra-MAGA then, Ultra-MAGA now, ULTRA-MAGA 4EVER (and yes i still support The Great MAGA-King)

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    1) "Deeper kin, deeper in"
                    I'm scared that he knows this. I never even heard of this saying, but coming from him, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                      what post in this thread says i want to marry her, h@ll what post in any thread on this MB says i want to marry anyone?
                      Well, this....

a few weeks later she showed me a ring she wants from her "future husband" before she says "i do" (a $1,700 ring )

i asked her was she trying to give me hints here,
                      ....sounded as if you were contemplating marriage out of a sense of obligation. But if that's not the case, then I'd say just take extra care in making sure little Ion has his ring on before venturing into Zamaron.
                      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

i'm sorry but i'm not reading that in that quote

IonFan says

Comment

So is this love?

Comment

I'm not sure I can help you, since my love life is non-existence, but sounds like she's using them. That sucks!

Comment

omg Omg OMG OMG OMG

she told me her size(s) from bra to shoes, she almost told me her ring size but stopped herself

oh and the BIG OMG moment she told me her sister moved out

i'm so f'ed

IonFan says

Comment

Does this mean you may end up moving out of your grandparents trailer?

Comment

Working...
                                X