No announcement yet.

GLC Role Playing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we do decide this will be a stat based RP (I've honestly got a way to make it work with both simultaneously) I've reworked the old Legion stat card to come up with something for this.

Gave the image part a background if you guys wanna put your micro GLs on there. If not you can just take a picture from the web and put in the space.

I've got two folks from the other forums registered here so far, anybody else watching this or in the process of making a Lantern?

EDIT: Also in the interest of getting more people involved, more humanoid human looking alien bases will be posted with several more new costume options. If anyone would like to start giving us details about their GL's I'll have the basics for my guy from Naltor sometime this weekend!

- Ω
    Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Ωmega Man; 03-29-2018, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Finished my GL for the RP...

I'll be posting more humanoids/human sized folks with various takes on the color breaks, hoods, etc. as well as linking to one of the sites I go to for bits and accessories as well as hair pieces...

- Ω

Comment

wassup y'all

just wondering Omega, what are the max stats for each stat? like maybe on a scale of 1-10? also i'm in a week long vacation so apologies if i'm still in the create-a-character phase. because i'm not that skilled, can i pm you in discord to ask your help for my character?

EDIT: WAAAHH SORRY WASN'T READING I KNOW IT NOW LOOOOOOOOOL
        Ripple
        Corps Recruit
        Last edited by Ripple; 03-24-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple View Post
          wassup y'all

just wondering Omega, what are the max stats for each stat? like maybe on a scale of 1-10? also i'm in a week long vacation so apologies if i'm still in the create-a-character phase. because i'm not that skilled, can i pm you in discord to ask your help for my character?

EDIT: WAAAHH SORRY WASN'T READING I KNOW IT NOW LOOOOOOOOOL
          PM me here or on Discord either one! Yeah the stats stuff would be in the second post. Just depends on if you want a rookie (Level 1 stats), a seasoned GL (Level 2 stats), or an Honor Guard/older Lantern (Level 3 stats w/Signature move) with a good bit of exp.

EDIT: I added more humanoid bases loosely based on Hal's different looks as well as Kyle's.

- Ω
          Ωmega Man
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by Ωmega Man; 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

First of all, this is my first post on the site so it's a pleasure to meet all of you that I don't know.

Second of all, you know I'm interested Omega. Kinda new to your stat-based games, seen you mention them before but I haven't really been in any. So I might come to you for help if you don't mind.
            Just some guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              First of all, this is my first post on the site so it's a pleasure to meet all of you that I don't know...
              You came because of Omega's RPG? That's great. Maybe it'll be a new way to inject some life in the board. When you have a minute, stop by the Introduce yourself forum, click on the "New thread" button up top and say hi to the board all proper like. In the mean time, welcome.

Comment

Added more humanoid bases inspired by Guy and John's suits. I also JUST added some smaller badges for some of the dwarfish aliens or for anybody needing a smaller badge to make it off center like some of Kyle Rayner's suits.

If ANYBODY needs help with stats, has any questions, etc. just give me a yell. I check in pretty much daily...

- Ω

Comment

Just realized I never put any official interest here. Can't wait for this thing to get going! Here's my dude so far, I'm probably gonna be changing some things around on his app but that's generally what he's gonna be like.

Comment

Is...is that a mouth on his chest?!

Comment

Heck yeah it is.

Comment

There's legit a giant head guy with arms and 3 legs coming out of him in the GLC so... I'll allow it. I like the construct right arm and that he's a southpaw.

- Ω

Comment

Here's my guy, made with some help from Omega.
                          ???
                          Corps Recruit
                          Last edited by ???; 04-16-2018, 12:35 AM.
                          Just some guy.

Comment

Looks rad mi compadre. Really has a galactic red hood vibe

Comment

So how's everyone else's characters coming along?

Comment

Since stats won't be the only aspect of the RP, players can go ahead and make Character Sheets for this with a few more details. Think of it like a Secret Files and Origins file.

Name:
                                Sector:
                                Experience: [how long have you been a ring slinger?]
                                Home Planet:
                                Former Occupation:
                                Age: [aliens age can be an estimate like dog or cat years, age slower, etc.]
                                Constructs Best Known For: [if any]
                                Additional Power or Ability:
                                Appearance:
                                BRIEF Bio:
                                Notes:

Thanks in advance for the interest guys! Keep the Lanterns flying!

- Ω
                                Ωmega Man
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by Ωmega Man; 04-06-2018, 03:21 PM. Reason: Added in the experience bit...

Comment

Working...
                                X