GLC Role Playing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lantern Pano View Post

Just realized I never put any official interest here. Can't wait for this thing to get going! Here's my dude so far, I'm probably gonna be changing some things around on his app but that's generally what he's gonna be like.
    Originally posted by ??? View Post

Here's my guy, made with some help from Omega.
    I posted a link to the website I go to for coats, hair, etc. if anybody needs something not pictured with the rest of the micros.

Pano - I'm still kinda sad you didn't go with a Xudarian LOL. Love this guy though, weird mouth placement and all.

??? - I can't wait to see how you flesh this guy out. I think he'll be a good balanced character. I'm thinking I'm gonna go for a more defensive GL with my Naltorian.

- Ω

Comment

Also... I think I've found a threat for the first team-up in the RP for anybody who's down. I was inspired by this pic to come up with something loosely tied to the Emotional Spectrum. What I'll be referring to will be dubbed 'Light Leeches' in-game and finish off whatever is left of most of the other colored Lantern Corps. The ones who attacked the Star Sapphires and Larfleeze didn't return to the group and were presumably defeated by their prey. The remaining five will be en route to Oa!

So c'mon guys, who else is still interested in getting this off the ground?

- Ω

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post

Here's my guy, made with some help from Omega.
        Where did your card go?!? Decide on something else?

So we're coming up on almost 1,000 views. Where's everybody else at?! I wish I could @ tag some of you like on Discord!

- Ω

Comment

Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
          Where did your card go?!? Decide on something else?

So we're coming up on almost 1,000 views. Where's everybody else at?! I wish I could @ tag some of you like on Discord!

- Ω
          Oh jeez, the site I host images on is having some trouble so it disappeared. I'll have to reupload it and other images, lol.

EDIT: Should be good now.
          Just some guy.

Comment

RIP I totally forgot about this
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Working...
            X