GLC Role Playing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Deadpool
    Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.

• Deadpool
    replied
    RIP I totally forgot about this

Leave a comment:

• ???
    Corps Recruit

• ???
    replied
    Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
    Where did your card go?!? Decide on something else?

So we're coming up on almost 1,000 views. Where's everybody else at?! I wish I could @ tag some of you like on Discord!

- Ω
    Oh jeez, the site I host images on is having some trouble so it disappeared. I'll have to reupload it and other images, lol.

EDIT: Should be good now.

Leave a comment:

• Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe

• Ωmega Man
    replied
    Originally posted by ??? View Post

Here's my guy, made with some help from Omega.
    Where did your card go?!? Decide on something else?

So we're coming up on almost 1,000 views. Where's everybody else at?! I wish I could @ tag some of you like on Discord!

- Ω

Leave a comment:

• Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe

• Ωmega Man
    replied
    Also... I think I've found a threat for the first team-up in the RP for anybody who's down. I was inspired by this pic to come up with something loosely tied to the Emotional Spectrum. What I'll be referring to will be dubbed 'Light Leeches' in-game and finish off whatever is left of most of the other colored Lantern Corps. The ones who attacked the Star Sapphires and Larfleeze didn't return to the group and were presumably defeated by their prey. The remaining five will be en route to Oa!

So c'mon guys, who else is still interested in getting this off the ground?

- Ω

Leave a comment:

• Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe

• Ωmega Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Lantern Pano View Post

Just realized I never put any official interest here. Can't wait for this thing to get going! Here's my dude so far, I'm probably gonna be changing some things around on his app but that's generally what he's gonna be like.

I posted a link to the website I go to for coats, hair, etc. if anybody needs something not pictured with the rest of the micros.

Pano - I'm still kinda sad you didn't go with a Xudarian LOL. Love this guy though, weird mouth placement and all.

??? - I can't wait to see how you flesh this guy out. I think he'll be a good balanced character. I'm thinking I'm gonna go for a more defensive GL with my Naltorian.

- Ω

Leave a comment:

• Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe

• Ωmega Man
    replied
    Since stats won't be the only aspect of the RP, players can go ahead and make Character Sheets for this with a few more details. Think of it like a Secret Files and Origins file.

Name:
    Sector:
    Experience: [how long have you been a ring slinger?]
    Home Planet:
    Former Occupation:
    Age: [aliens age can be an estimate like dog or cat years, age slower, etc.]
    Constructs Best Known For: [if any]
    Additional Power or Ability:
    Appearance:
    BRIEF Bio:
    Notes:

Thanks in advance for the interest guys! Keep the Lanterns flying!

- Ω
    Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Ωmega Man; 04-06-2018, 03:21 PM. Reason: Added in the experience bit...

Leave a comment:

• Lantern Pano
    Corps Recruit

• Lantern Pano
    replied
    So how's everyone else's characters coming along?

Leave a comment:

• Lantern Pano
    Corps Recruit

• Lantern Pano
    replied
    Looks rad mi compadre. Really has a galactic red hood vibe

Leave a comment:

• ???
    Corps Recruit

• ???
    replied

???
    Corps Recruit
    Last edited by ???; 04-16-2018, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe

• Ωmega Man
    replied
    There's legit a giant head guy with arms and 3 legs coming out of him in the GLC so... I'll allow it. I like the construct right arm and that he's a southpaw.

- Ω

Leave a comment:

• Lantern Pano
    Corps Recruit

• Lantern Pano
    replied
    Heck yeah it is.

Leave a comment:

• W.West

• W.West
    replied
    Is...is that a mouth on his chest?!

Leave a comment:

• Lantern Pano
    Corps Recruit

• Lantern Pano
    replied

Just realized I never put any official interest here. Can't wait for this thing to get going! Here's my dude so far, I'm probably gonna be changing some things around on his app but that's generally what he's gonna be like.

Leave a comment:

• Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe

• Ωmega Man
    replied
    Added more humanoid bases inspired by Guy and John's suits. I also JUST added some smaller badges for some of the dwarfish aliens or for anybody needing a smaller badge to make it off center like some of Kyle Rayner's suits.

If ANYBODY needs help with stats, has any questions, etc. just give me a yell. I check in pretty much daily...

- Ω

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    First of all, this is my first post on the site so it's a pleasure to meet all of you that I don't know...
    You came because of Omega's RPG? That's great. Maybe it'll be a new way to inject some life in the board. When you have a minute, stop by the Introduce yourself forum, click on the "New thread" button up top and say hi to the board all proper like. In the mean time, welcome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X