Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how did you come up with your screename?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how did you come up with your screename?

I made mine years ago. I wanted to looked upon as crazy, yet fierce, and perverted.

I dropped the perverted part in hopes that my actions would convey it.

Mine is simple, Star Wars fan and I couldn't at the time come up with a cool sounding sith name so I just used my own.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

My middle name is Devin, I used to go by Frenzy years ago, but that was a common screen name, I hate numbers after my name, so one day while trying to register for a screen name I tried my middle name, taken, tried it backwards, not taken. Ever since it's been my default screen name.

Sadly some places even Nived is taken.

Comment

I've been The Kid Lantern for some time now. I made the name back around the late 90's on the DCMB, AOL, and Yahoo but I've lost the passwords to most of the accounts.

~KL~

Comment

Wow... sad.

Comment

I have always been real bad at creating names. But I made up my name for the DCMB years ago to join in an argument on the GL forum. Since I needed a green lanternish type name and was drinking Corona at the time I just thought "Lime" ehh that'll do.

Comment

Who exactly is sad Mad?

Comment

It's a tie between you and KL.

Comment

i used this on various messageboards

But I'm literally old school when it comes to comics, t.v., movies, music, etc.
                  HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Meh I happen to like my screen name quite a bit. Sure its not 'awesome' or EXTREME, or something you'd find in The Matrix... but it is my name. Part of it, backwards... but is is me.

Comment

i've been Methos for years now...

i use it on here, used to use it on the HLMB, used to use it on DCMB, use it on ComicVine, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, TTH... i use it everywhere...

How i came up with it?

Methos is my favorite character from Highlander and people say i talk like him... so i took it as he's so damn cool lol

M

Comment

Hard to believe I got this many responses in 20 minutes.

Comment

I just used Green Lantern and put geek behind it because i consider myself a geek, and I think the name roles off the tounge rather well

Comment

I've been a fan of Wally since I got into comics...

Comment

Yo.

I come from the days of arcades and 8bit graphics, and when Pacman was considered top shit; whenever I could get my name entered into *anything* I used to put "T S R".

since I joind the online community I just stretched (and morphed) it to "Tazer".......for reasons which I'll divulge on another day & time.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                              X