SMALLVILLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMALLVILLE...

... will give us the very first LIVE ACTION origin of the Green Arrow!

In heavy flashback mode, Ollie becomes stranded on an Island and must become a great archer to suvive... the only real questions are how will the variants play out. Every presented GA origin, since the Island was brought into it, have certain little tidbits that are slightly different... the hows of ending up there and getting off, the length of time spent there, etc... but I think my biggest question is this: Will they write off the origin shown in Smallville Legends, or will they simply adapt that to live action? By the look of the trailer, its going to be different... and I'm okay with that... I'm jsut excited to see it all live action for the very first time.

At any rate... it will surely be a great episode... so who else will be watching?
    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

it'll kick ass

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

can't wait!
      The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

Comment

Here is the promo for those of you who might have missed it:

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

I'll watch, but like the previous episode, I'll probably not enjoy it. This is a disaster waiting to happen...its Smallville, not Star City...They've already tarnished Clark's childhood, why destroy Ollies

Comment

They havent' done anything wrong to Ollie... and tarnishing Clark's childhood is kinda a lame slam on Smallville since the show was always intended to essentially be a massive Elseworlds story... besides, I don't see what you mean... aside from the borish soap opera between him and Lana (Which is thankfully removed, now) I've not seen anything wrong with how it has all played out... but whatever. There has always been Smallville hate and there always will be (shit, I was hater back during seasons 3 and 4, becuase I didn't much like seasons 1 and 2, but then my brother quite literally forced me to watch season 4's finale on DVD the night before the season 5 premiere, and it got me hooked... I mean... what a way to end the season, with Clark in the arctic, tossing the crystal... and then season 5's finale topped it with Zod taking over Lex, and season 6 had ollie for the first half... so... yeah, lol... I've been hooked since 2005).

Comment

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
              tarnishing Clark's childhood is kinda a lame slam on Smallville since the show was always intended to essentially be a massive Elseworlds story... besides, I don't see what you mean... aside from the borish soap opera between him and Lana (Which is thankfully removed, now) I've not seen anything wrong with how it has all played out.
              exactly

Comment

As a elseworlds story, yea Smallville is good. But, there is no reason why they should be introducing the InJustice Gang and taking great characters and doing them so wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce Wayne made an appearance at the Daily Planet next episode, this is just too elseworlds for my liking. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy the show...but its damn difficult to get the comic world out of my head while watching.

Comment

Bruce Wayne will never show up... WB is in Nolan's pocket, and they wouldn't let him show up after Batman Begins, so there is no way he'll show up after TDK... as for being "too Elsworlds," you can't ever be too Elseworlds. This is a lot more true to the "original universe" than Red Son... or Evil's Might... or any number of actually labled DC Elseworlds storylines. And its not like we've ever seen a film version of any DC superhero that wasn't Elseworlds anyway (though, for the time, the original 1978 Superman film was damn close)... this is just another one.

Comment

They've ruined Canary. I hate seeing her on screen, and as much as I loved the Justice episode, I can't stand when they bring in other heroes. They take away from Clark, which is what the series is supposed to be about.

Comment

The only problem I have with Canary is that the wig wearing is reversed.

Comment

I'll definetly be tuning in. This past weeks episode was the first good episode since "Justice"

Comment

WHO HERE SEES THE SUICIDE SQUAD COMING?!

Comment

I see Injustice Gang! And they better have Bizarro among their ranks! He was awesome last season!

Comment

If Tess transformed into Amanda Waller, I wouldn't be surprised. Suicide Squad? Legion of Doom? I'd be in no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                              X