No announcement yet.

SMALLVILLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, if they brought Deadshot in... That would kick SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ASS!

Comment

Deadshot was have to rack up quite the bounty count. I mean, we've had these pansy meteor freaks killing people for the past seven season. I want to see Deadshot come in and be terrorizing people left and right. And he needs to be more bad@$$ than the Gotham Knight Deadshot too.

Comment

Originally posted by xionice View Post
        If Tess transformed into Amanda Waller, I wouldn't be surprised.
        Tess Mercer is an amalgam of Miss Teschmacher and Mercy from the Dini/Timm Animated Series and the Loeb/Kelly era.

Comment

Doesn't an Amalgam character technically have to be part Marvel?

Comment

My only beef with Smallville is EVERY hero that should have come AFTER Superman, is showing up in Smallville BEFORE Clark becomes Supes. Plus EVERYONE he will work with and be a part of when he is Supes, he has already met and knows. Still no glasses as Clark. And I would rather just watch a Green Arrow show at this point....
            Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
              My only beef with Smallville is EVERY hero that should have come AFTER Superman, is showing up in Smallville BEFORE Clark becomes Supes. Plus EVERYONE he will work with and be a part of when he is Supes, he has already met and knows. Still no glasses as Clark. And I would rather just watch a Green Arrow show at this point....
              thank you...It just takes away from Superman with all these cameos...its like Clark Kent vs the Meteor Freaks and Lex Corp. instead of a Clark Kent childhood.

Comment

Its tonight people! I'm so excited!
                Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                  Its tonight people! I'm so excited!
                  ME TOO!!! It looks like it's going to be great! I wasn't a huge fan of that Oliver Queen chronicles that was made during season six but this should be a great origin for Ollie on Smallville!

Comment

TONIGHT!... OLIVER QUEEN'S ORIGIN... COME TO LIFE!!!!

Comment

I'm hoping that they stream it on the internet at the same time as broadcast it. No tv at work, just the interwebs.

Comment

lol, dont count on it. It'll definitely be up tomorrow...I'll make sure of that.

Comment

I liked the episode a lot and the Tess/Ollie backstory was very interesting.

Comment

BEST EPISODE EVER... though I'm pretty damn bias, lol.

Comment

Yea, I think thats a pretty bias statement..I can think of a few eps that I enjoyed much more. This was ok, could have been so much better. But the Tess connection was nice, especially after all the shit she game Lois...who easily stole the show tonight.

Is anyone else thinking this fireman dude is getting too much face time? He bores the hell out of me, give him some powers already!

Comment

... he's Doomsday... they're leading up to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X