No announcement yet.

SMALLVILLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Stilleto wasn't all that great besides a few good moments though the set up for Intergang with Bruno and Morgan Edge like 5 seasons ago lol makes me hope they go with Intergang for the villains in Season Nine.

Comment

• That'd be cool. Maybe we'd get Vic/The Question, or, better yet, Montoya and Batwoman. Hellooooooooooooooo, Gotham!

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
        Still, I liked the character of Bruno Mannheim. Thought that was cool...
        Originally posted by Superman-Prime300 View Post
        Yeah Stilleto wasn't all that great besides a few good moments though the set up for Intergang with Bruno and Morgan Edge like 5 seasons ago lol makes me hope they go with Intergang for the villains in Season Nine.
        But Bruno was a purse snatcher! I know you gotta start somewhere, but I can't see him being much of a threat in five years (or whenever Clark *actually* becomes Superman).

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
        That'd be cool. Maybe we'd get Vic/The Question, or, better yet, Montoya and Batwoman. Hellooooooooooooooo, Gotham!
        Question would be awesome! Especially if they played him like in JLU. AHA! Just as I suspected... 32 Flavors. Batwoman would probably be included in the Bat-embargo WB has

Comment

• Yeah, but did you SEE the next ten seconds of his portrayal? He instantly became the head of a criminal organization- the biggest in Metropolis.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
            Yeah, but did you SEE the next ten seconds of his portrayal? He instantly became the head of a criminal organization- the biggest in Metropolis.
            I just didn't feel it. He killed his boss yeah, but I doubt he'd know what to do with the whole organization. You don't go from purse-snatcher to Superman-threat in a day.

Comment

• He was only purse-snatching because he wanted to stick to the old school method of keeping fear on the streets. I'm fairly certain he knew all about the business aspect of their criminal organization, he just preferred the old school.

Comment

• And don't forget he had Kryptonite money!!! That was a terrible part of the episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superman-Prime300 View Post
                  And don't forget he had Kryptonite money!!! That was a terrible part of the episode.
                  and I was just about to watch it....

Comment

• It seemed like more of a "comedic" episode. the Kryptonite money was a throw back to the first 2 seasons. Corny <insert object to be mixed with meteor rock> subplots. I enjoyed it though.

Comment

• Anyone watch the preview for next week's? Looks like Davis is going to be kicking ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superman-Prime300 View Post
                        Anyone watch the preview for next week's? Looks like Davis is going to be kicking ass.
                        Davis annoys me. I like the actor a lot, but there's nothing redeeming about his character. I suppose there isn't supposed to be, but his character's been a self-pitying, nonredeemable character since the beginning.

Comment

• Click here for a spoiler for the finale. Video spoiler.

Comment

• Beast was horrible. Hopefully "Injustice" will step it up.

Comment

• Anyone watch the finale? Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
                                Anyone watch the finale? Thoughts?
                                I watched. I thought it was kind of clever how they managed to kill off Jimmy Olsen while actually setting up a more appropriately aged future replacement.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where we were supposed to have seen that Kryptonian sphere before. It annoyed me that, while it seemed obvious that we were supposed to recognize it, they never did a single clip in any of the "previously on Smallville" bits to show where we had seen it before. I get what they are doing with it NOW, but I still want to know where we saw it before.

I think Clark needs to get over himself. Too bad his mom has been written out of the show, because it sure SEEMS like, no matter what governmental position she has taken on, she SHOULD remain involved enough in his life to weigh in on his stupid, melodramatic decision to abandon his "human side". Didn't that not go so well last time?

Comment

Working...
                                X