SMALLVILLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by havik View Post
    lol i don't see a goatee coming at all but i love the rest of the look they have given him on smallville
    I'd like for him to grow the goatee on the last episode or something.

Comment

• could happen but if they keep him clean shaven then he would probablly attract more girls which would mean higher ratings which mean more seasons and adventures for us geeks

Comment

• when he had his break down and was letting out his facial hair i was expecting him to come back with a goatee

Comment

• + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• i so cant wait

Comment

• i am actually excited to see where this all leads

Comment

• im hoping (though not expecting) that he puts on the suit in episode 200

Comment

• The thing I am interested to see actually, is if Chloe becomes Dr. Fate. The trailers seem to hint that might be the case but I am not sure but it's a interesting thing to dangle in our faces

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Originally posted by sKALEyrapp View Post
                    im hoping (though not expecting) that he puts on the suit in episode 200
                    I can't see that happening until the very last show... and at the end of it.

I wonder how they're going to mind-wipe the public to protect Clark's identity. Since he doesn't wear glasses, he has no disguise and everyone in Smallville knows what he looks like. As long as he's been running around, anyone with 2 brain cells powered by a hamster on a wheel could put two and two together.

Comment

• The all powerful Jor-el

He can apparently turn back time, clone a whole army, visit other worlds to scout for places to send his future son.

He can do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        The all powerful Jor-el

He can apparently turn back time, clone a whole army, visit other worlds to scout for places to send his future son.

He can do anything.
                        This is Smallville.....I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed at the end that Jor-El was a Green Lantern.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          I can't see that happening until the very last show... and at the end of it.

I wonder how they're going to mind-wipe the public to protect Clark's identity. Since he doesn't wear glasses, he has no disguise and everyone in Smallville knows what he looks like. As long as he's been running around, anyone with 2 brain cells powered by a hamster on a wheel could put two and two together.
                          well he already has the suit and they said fans would go nuts over the end of episode 200

and theyre not going to mind wipe the public

theyve said that they were going to explain that in a very "smallville" way but that it would make complete sense within the mythology of the show

basically its not going to be the stupid glasses and mannerisms disguise (which has always been stupid)

Comment

• A big mindwipe is the smallville way of doing it.

And technically he doesnt already have the suit. We don't know where that scene with lois fits in the episode order.

Comment

• Originally posted by sKALEyrapp View Post
                              well he already has the suit and they said fans would go nuts over the end of episode 200
                              I think they'll make him fly on his own before he puts the suit on. Putting on the primary colors will be the very last thing Clark does.

Originally posted by sKALEyrapp View Post
                              and theyre not going to mind wipe the public
                              Why not? Throughout the life of the show, that's been their running formula. If Clark does anything spectacular with someone watching, either knock someone out or mind-wipe them. Why should this be any different? I could actually see Jor-El mind-wiping the entire city to protect Clark's identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                And technically he doesnt already have the suit. We don't know where that scene with lois fits in the episode order.
                                no he has the suit because his mom left it for him with a note that said "in case you decide to stay" in the last episode of LAST season

Comment

Working...
                                X