X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
      That's because Tom Welling does not want to wear the suit.
      Someone needs to kick his ass and put the suit on him. When he comes to...

Welling: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

• ...and if he cries about it, tie him down and have the entire cast smack him with Kryptonite bars of soap.

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Yo.

ok, this just has me depressed: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=21850

Allison Mack to Appear in Five Episodes of Smallville's 10th Season
          dammit, shes my eyecandy!!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• thats more than originally announced so id say its a good thing

Comment

• He originally said he didnt want to be pigeonheld into that character by people saying "Oh hey its Superman" by putting the suit on. But he has stated in interviews that he's realized that the character neeeds to wear the suit and he's warmed up to the idea

Comment

• I don't see him wearing the suit until the last few episodes. Final episode possibly. I imagine it would end like one of the Superman flicks, where Superman is orbiting around the earth with the sun rising.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• nice little tie in

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                    Yo.

dammit, shes my eyecandy!!!!

Tazer
                    Depending on her hair, she can look really hot. Too bad it's only 5 episodes, but at this rate, I'll take what I can get out of that show.

Comment

• Well, I think the absence of Chloe will help Clark move forward. Over the last season or two Chloe and Clark have been bickering. With Chloe gone, Clark can start to move towards being Superman.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Chloe spoonfeeds clark info and what to do, he needs to do that on his own, use that whole investigative reporter stuff and all.

Comment

• Smallville returns tonight, and I'm looking forward to the season premiere.

Here's some news from reported from Entertainment Weekly:

Hatcher to play Lois's mom on Smallville

Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher is returning to her Superman roots: The actress has agreed to appear on the final season of the Vancouvershot series Smallville.

Entertainment Weekly reports that Hatcher will do a guest spot on Smallville's 10th season, playing none other than Lois Lane's mother -- a wink and a nod to fans who remember Hatcher as Lois Lane in the '90s Superman series, Lois & Clark.

Although the Smallville continuity has already established that Lois's mother died years ago, EW found out how the writers will incorporate Hatcher into the story: In the season's eighth episode, "Abandoned," Lois will find a pile of videotapes her mother made when she was still alive.

Smallville's 10th season premieres tonight on the CW.

Comment

• there was test footage of another actress doing the videos released a couple weeks ago.

I cant wait for tonights episode

Comment

• So, seems Darkseid's starting to appear on Earth in some form (seems like just a shadow of himself).

And Jonah Hex next week on Smallville? Or maybe I just misunderstood the preview...

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• Smallville = awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X