Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Poison?

What is your favorite drink?
    Whether it is beer, mixed drinks, or hard liquor.
    I love Guinness--BRILLANT!!! I dranked two six packs of it last night. My friends can not understand why I love it so much.

Guinness here also, or a Yeungling Black and Tan, local PA beer.

Comment

Though I don;t really partake of the stuff anymore, every now and then I'll have a Budweiser.

But the occasional Woodchuck Cider is pretty good too.

But unless it's a really special occasion my preferred poison us usually my Mega mug of my own brewed coffee.

My freinds have nicknamed my coffee "The Rude Awakening" and beleive me it is potent.

Comment

Wood chuck is good too...in the top 5 for me

Comment

many different beers .... but bud select is a favorite. also blacktooth. shot of crown with a splash of coke for coloring.

Comment

I don't drink beer. Only water. eVamor Water to be exact.

Comment

St Peter's Old style porter

best stuff on earth

Comment

Pot.

Comment

Depends on my mood. Sometimes beer, sometimes a mixed drink of some kind. Really depends.
                  In the absence of light, darkness prevails. There are things that go bump in the night. Make no mistake about that. And we are the ones who bump back.

Comment

Guiness, or Mojito I'm a big fan of both, used to be into Bacardi Breezer but I got tired of drinking it

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                    Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

eh.. Pot is my poison.

But Jack, Jim & Jose are good friends to have

Comment

I'm a Bud light guy. I drink different things here and there, but bud light is my standard.

For mixed drinks, my favorite is jagermeister. Prefferably in a jagerbomb.

Comment

Strictly martinis. Shot of vodka with tablespoon of vermouth and ice.

Comment

Jim and I are no longer on speaking terms.

The bastard left me lying on a beach chair about a mile down from the hotel I was staying at, and I have no idea how I got there.

We haven;t spoken since.

Don't even get me started on Jose, whenever we hang out I become a complete ass.

Comment

My grandpa used to make his own drink that he called "Dragon's Breath Beer."

Comment

Working...
                              X