Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAKE NOTICE OF THE RULES

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
    lol that WAS a great line. and the delivery was hilarious.



    It says OTHER members.

    Does patronizing xionice by replying to him in all fake binary because of his rotating sigs and avatars count as breaking the rules?
    I would guess no, but I'm personally tired of seeing it already....

    Comment


    • #17
      You're just tired.

      Comment


      • #18


        You're probably right...

        Comment


        • #19
          Is that actually him? cuz that makes it funnier lol.
          [center]

          Originally posted by W.West
          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
            So now if direct flaming isn't allowed, could I just say "Ion sucks and anyone who is an Ion fan sucks too."?
            not that i dislike Ion or IonFan, but what about an indirect flame?
            ha-ha......



            that wasn't funny

            IonFan says

            MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

            Comment


            • #21
              Now, now, children... settle down.
              Do good. Be well. Make happy.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                Is that actually him? cuz that makes it funnier lol.
                Check through the "Post your ugly mug" thread, you'll see quite a few of us there... at our best.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                  lol that WAS a great line. and the delivery was hilarious.



                  It says OTHER members.

                  Does patronizing xionice by replying to him in all fake binary because of his rotating sigs and avatars count as breaking the rules?
                  Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                  So now if direct flaming isn't allowed, could I just say "Ion sucks and anyone who is an Ion fan sucks too."?

                  not that i dislike Ion or IonFan, but what about an indirect flame?
                  Originally posted by W.West View Post


                  You're probably right...
                  Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                  Is that actually him? cuz that makes it funnier lol.
                  Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  ha-ha......



                  that wasn't funny
                  Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                  Now, now, children... settle down.
                  That is all.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                    Now, now, children... settle down.
                    yes sir

                    IonFan says

                    MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X