No announcement yet.

Somebody here has an Xbox 360 that is spiraling into death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A decade? Wow...that would be pretty cool.

I still think they could have gotten more out of the X-Box and the PS2 had they not been overshadowed so early in their lifespans. Remember Playstation, and how much better the latter crop of games for that were than the earlier stuff. That was a console that just grew and grew, totally reached it's pinnacle if you ask me.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
      A decade? Wow...that would be pretty cool.

I still think they could have gotten more out of the X-Box and the PS2 had they not been overshadowed so early in their lifespans. Remember Playstation, and how much better the latter crop of games for that were than the earlier stuff. That was a console that just grew and grew, totally reached it's pinnacle if you ask me.
      Decade? That seems a bit long, but good nonetheless. And I think its safe to say that PS2 was the greatest(not fun-est;yes I know its not a word) system of all time...

As for the PS3 exclusives...umm, MGS4 is the only I care for.

Comment

That's what happened to my 360 about 2 days before I got the RRoD

Comment

I fear for the day I get RRoD

I decided on the 360 mainly for price but also titles. Halo and Gears, the only thing I want to play on the PS3 is Metal Gear and the upcoming DCU game.

I do miss the HD option for dvd's, I think you can notice a difference playing non HD movies on the 360 HD add-on, yes I bought the HD player D-oh

Comment

xbox 360 owner here, I bought the Arcade version last Xmas, and it's still running strong. (knock on wood.)

For the price, nothing about the Playstation 3 has impressed me thus far compared to the 360. Buying a Playstation 3 right now may not be smart, but 5 years from now, PS3 will probably be the console to have...

I'm not sure about EBGames policy, but you might be able to trade in your old 360 towards a new one...Trade your stuff in, grab a new 360, and keep playin!

360 Rocks! Gears of War2 and Left 4 Dead make it the console for meh!

Comment

Working...
            X