What would you go to jail for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you go to jail for?

I mean, if it came down to it, how far would YOU go to get something you wanted, or do something for someone?

I'll have to pass.

I've seen " OZ" I know what they do to little white boys in prison.

I ain't never going.

Comment

I'd go to prison for a Klondike bar...

Comment

anybody who takes my family, i'll take them out. consequences be damned.
        When hope, compassion and love are gone; For rage, avarice and fear have won

From the center the green shall alight; By will and justice shinning bright

To those who dwell in evil's might; Beware my power
        Green Lantern's Light

Comment

Good answer.

Comment

Originally posted by glantern View Post
            anybody who takes my family, i'll take them out. consequences be damned.
            I second this.

Also, if the Government ever opposed a law that went counter to my morals, and tried to force me into following it, then I'd go to jail.
            sigpic
            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

i agree with both Mav and GLantern...

if anyone touched my family they would dissapere... simple as that...

the law is a good one... i've been asked by people to compremise my morals before and the answer has always been a resounding "f**k off!"

M

Comment

my princebles, if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...

and I spent 7 days in a federal prison to follow my princebles

Comment

Add me to the Family count.

Comment

Same here. Anyone from my cousins to my sisters and brothers. There would be hell to pay and I would take the punishment.

Comment

The true question is, what will they catch me doing when I go?

My luck, internet piracy

Comment

I'd say to avenge friends and/or family. However, it will most likely be for arson whenever I finally snap and burn down my workplace.

Massive thanks to Kuhan for the avatar and sig.

Check Out my Green Lantern collection

Comment

Did anyone ever watch Smith that was on CBS a couple years ago? It followed a group of crooks that stared Ray liotta. It didn't even last a full season, but the production was great and I still have all the episodes on my ipod.

I think getting caught up in heist after heist your going to get snagged with technology now a days.

That's how I'd go down, job and job trying to make a goal of $10,000,000. Which was what liotta was trying to do.

Comment

I'm also in the "family" category. My family is my life. If they were harmed, I'd go "Frank Castle" on the poor SOB that's responsible. the cops would be digging pieces of his body out of the river for months.
                            Those that never take risks never know what could have been

I make kyle rayner rings... contact me for pics and pricing info

draft picks:
                            1. Terminator T-800 (Indy/Dark Horse)
                            2. Unicron (Indy/IDW)
                            3. Ultron (Marvel)
                            4. Metallo (DC)
                            5. Freddy Krueger

Comment

Actually, you know what really sucks?

The fact that if you DID avenge your family, you would go to jail. Talk about a fucked up system.
                              sigpic
                              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
                              X