2009... BEWARE....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009... BEWARE....!

Your childhood dreams can tuck their heads between their legs and kiss their asses goodbye.

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post

Your childhood dreams can tuck their heads between their legs and kiss their asses goodbye.
    So THAT'S why Dragon Ball Evolution is nothing like the show! It all makes sense now

DAMN THAT FRIEZA!!!

Comment

There should be something for Transformers 2 in there too.

Comment

Can't. The first Bay movie was too good.

Comment

What a shame!

Comment

Am I the only person who actually does not think their entire childhood is destroyed and for nothing simply because someone came along 20 years later and made a crappy movie based on a children's tv show?

At least no Transformers movie has ever reached into my brain and erased years of my memories. Guess I'm just different or something....

Comment

Your right. It is not actaully killing our childhoods. That said It is sad that the future generations can't get to know the characters we fell in love with. Because sadly it is not as important to hollywood to respect that ideas looks,and characteristics of the heroes and villians who where cool enough as was to stick with us for 20 years. As it is to let some tard put his spin on a chacter so he can take credit for somone elses work.

But sometimes it works. The 60's Batman show,was like the 60's Batman comic,cheezy,colorful,but acurate. Yet Chris Nolans Batman is supposedly the one to watch.
              Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

I don't know George Lucas is pretty good at destroying my childhood heroes with his own current work.

Comment

Originally posted by lanternut View Post
                  I don't know George Lucas is pretty good at destroying my childhood heroes with his own current work.
                  seconded. I think George Lucas is a orange lantern now and will make anything for a few more bucks. he must be stopped!

Comment

This explain everything

Comment

Working...
                    X