Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious B@sterds

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Oh, how long I have waited for this. A film completely dedicated to violence and killing nazi scumbags. An unrepentant action flick with none of the usual 'war is so terrible' crap. An R-rated movie that gives what it promises.

can't wait either. Can't. WAIT.

Say cheese!

Comment

Nazis are movie GOLD provided they are either being killed or used for comedy.

EDIT : Or both!

Comment

I hate QT. Let me say that again because it's important enough - I. HATE. QT. I think he's a horrible director, actor, and all around human being. I think his ego has gotten away from him and people think that he sh!ts gold. I also hate all of the movies he's made as they are over-rated and impossible to watch.

That being said, I was looking forward to this movie. WAS. That was until I heard about the ending. I'm glad I was spoiled because if I had saw it in the theater, I would have been so pissed off I would have demanded a refund from the manager. QT's ego has outdone himself in that he thinks he can re-write history. Yes, I know it's just a movie. But you can't just do that when you're talking about this subject. I won't ruin it for anyone else, but the ending is out there on the net if you look hard enough.

F QT. F him in the ear. F him in the other ear. F him.

Comment

Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post
          I hate QT. Let me say that again because it's important enough - I. HATE. QT. I think he's a horrible director, actor, and all around human being. I think his ego has gotten away from him and people think that he sh!ts gold. I also hate all of the movies he's made as they are over-rated and impossible to watch.

That being said, I was looking forward to this movie. WAS. That was until I heard about the ending. I'm glad I was spoiled because if I had saw it in the theater, I would have been so pissed off I would have demanded a refund from the manager. QT's ego has outdone himself in that he thinks he can re-write history. Yes, I know it's just a movie. But you can't just do that when you're talking about this subject. I won't ruin it for anyone else, but the ending is out there on the net if you look hard enough.

.. if the ending is him rewriting history... like killin hitler or somethin.. imma be pissed at you...

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

I love and own every movie QT has ever directed. Saw them all in the theater, including Resevoir Dogs. No way am I going to miss this!

BTW, Grindhouse might have been the most fun I've ever had at a movie. I saw it with a group of 8 friends, and we had a blast through the whole thing!

Comment

Yeah, QT announced this years ago. I hope the wait pays off.

Nice to have Piitt in a proper QT film, without Tony Scott mucking things up.

But B.J. Novak?

The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Looks like Grand Theft Auto with Nazis. I usually like QT's work so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post

No, really, tell us what you really think of QT.

Comment

I don't think his films are overrated. Pulp Fiction is one of my top 3 films of all time. They all aren't genius but they are always entertaining. that being said, I'm not really excited about it. I want to see it, but I'm not going to rush to the theater to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      I don't think his films are overrated. Pulp Fiction is one of my top 3 films of all time. They all aren't genius but they are always entertaining. that being said, I'm not really excited about it. I want to see it, but I'm not going to rush to the theater to do so.
                      But don't you rush everywhere?

Comment

I'm pretty neutral towards QT. He's made some great movies over the years (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill: Vol. 1) and ones I deem overrated (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill: Vol. 2)

some people argue that Kill Bill is in essence one movie, but I thought Vol. 1 was so much better than 2. The only part of 2 that I liked was her training scenes.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                          I'm pretty neutral towards QT. He's made some great movies over the years (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill: Vol. 1) and ones I deem overrated (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill: Vol. 2)

some people argue that Kill Bill is in essence one movie, but I thought Vol. 1 was so much better than 2. The only part of 2 that I liked was her training scenes.
                          Kill Bill should be considered one movie. That's what it was supposed to be.

And 2 is much, much better.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. Should be a good escape from reality for a few hours. Regardless of the director, I'd see it for Pitt alone, just from his scenes in the preview.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post
                              .. if the ending is him rewriting history... like killin hitler or somethin.. imma be pissed at you...
                              Hey, just cause you're an incredibly gifted guesser, don't blame me.

Comment

Working...
                              X