Superman Now Knows Kung-Fu, Stole Fashion From Neo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post

him and spidey can listen to Simple Plan together now.
    I love that

Comment

AM I the only one that thinks it's "The Eradicator" or something like that?

In the season finale we see Clark and Doomsday crash into a gigantic explosion. Then everybody thinks he's dead. Then the next time we see him he's all dark and moody and not acting like Clark at all.

Um... Death Of Superman story lines anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post

In the season finale we see Clark and Doomsday crash into a gigantic explosion. Then everybody thinks he's dead. Then the next time we see him he's all dark and moody and not acting like Clark at all.

plausible since that story is where they got the suit idea

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post

him and spidey can listen to Simple Plan together now.
          Or they can form their own group- Depress Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Maybe we'll see a cyborg and John Henry Irons showing up. I doubt that we'll see a clone though.

Comment

Superman's Black Regeneration Suit + Gerard Christopher's Trench Coat Superboy from season 3 of the Superboy TV show = This suit... Its not like they just pulled this out of their asses... and anyone who really expects them to use the blue tights before the final episode is high... as is anyone who still expects this to be anything more than an Elseworld's story.

Comment

Maybe if Clark did lean kungfu he would not have gotten his ass handed to him so much on that show...lol.

Comment

Working...
                X