Slink - In Memoriam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zebra - thanks man

Sat - Yes she was pretty damn awesome - and such a trooper righ till the end

Mav - Thanks bro. back at ya

Bob - Thank you - you have truely been a big help - don't let me get you in trouble with the wife - thanks again man

Ionfan - thank you too I know I can count on you guys
    GLJIMT
    Last edited by GLJIMT; 01-03-2008, 03:35 AM.
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
      Bob - Thank you - you have truely been a big help - don't let me get you in trouble with the wife - thanks again man
      I've mastered doghouse mode, so I know the worst punishment will be sleeping on the couch with kittens who have tuna breath and like to bite bare toes ... The wife knows me well enuff to know that I stick beside my friends, so don't worry ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobservations View Post
        I've mastered doghouse mode, so I know the worst punishment will be sleeping on the couch with kittens who have tuna breath and like to bite bare toes ... The wife knows me well enuff to know that I stick beside my friends, so don't worry ...
        honestly bob - Your PMs on this issue have been a really big help - I'm very glad to know you. You've made this process a little easier Thank you
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

i truly hope that i've lightened yer load, but i must also recommend fiber and possible laxatives for clean colon health ...

YOU are most certainly welcome ...

Comment

I wouldn't go the laxatives route...from what I know they weaken your colon muscle's to the point where they no longer function on their own.
            sigpic
            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
              honestly bob - Your PMs on this issue have been a really big help - I'm very glad to know you. You've made this process a little easier Thank you
              I'm glad to see you sound alot better. I'm also glad to see that one of us could help you alittle more. So bob I want to thank you too. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. I like to say to everyone that I'm glad to see all of us coming together for support for one of our own, like a family. So Thank you all. And I'm glad to be here for you too, GLJIMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                I wouldn't go the laxatives route...from what I know they weaken your colon muscle's to the point where they no longer function on their own.
                "What's up Doc ???"

How much do ya charge for a housecall ??? If I slipped ya an extra special tip, then would ya write me a "get out of work" slip ???

Comment

Gah! What happened to his face? Thats hideous...

Edit: I thought that was Hitler...my bad.

Oh and boB, I want nothing to do with your "special tip" alright? Save that for your wife...when she lets you back in bed .
                  sigpic
                  Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by SHADOWLANTERN View Post
                    I'm glad to see you sound alot better. I'm also glad to see that one of us could help you alittle more. So bob I want to thank you too. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. I like to say to everyone that I'm glad to see all of us coming together for support for one of our own, like a family. So Thank you all. And I'm glad to be here for you too, GLJIMT.
                    Thank you Shadow - And yes I believe in the short time we've been here we truly have become a family Thank you to every one here

Mav/Bob - you guys made me laugh in this thread - I didn't think it was possible.
                    GLJIMT
                    Last edited by GLJIMT; 01-03-2008, 05:17 AM.
                    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Christ, man, I missed this thread yesterday. So sorry for your loss.

YIB

Comment

Originally posted by GLC2814.4 View Post
                        Christ, man, I missed this thread yesterday. So sorry for your loss.

YIB
                        Thank you brother - She's gone to that place eternal in the heavens....

I'll see her again and she will be just as happy as the day I brought her home.
                        GLJIMT
                        Last edited by GLJIMT; 01-03-2008, 05:20 AM.
                        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss.

A few years back, I had to say goodbye to a German Shepard who had loved and guarded our family for over 16-years. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but she had a tumor on her brain the Doc couldn't get to.

It still bums me out, as it does to hear about other people losing pets.

The only thing that worked for me was just trying to focus on all the cool, happy moments my pup gave everyone along the way.

-Don

Comment

Originally posted by Lundonj View Post
                            Sorry to hear about your loss.

A few years back, I had to say goodbye to a German Shepard who had loved and guarded our family for over 16-years. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but she had a tumor on her brain the Doc couldn't get to.

It still bums me out, as it does to hear about other people losing pets.

The only thing that worked for me was just trying to focus on all the cool, happy moments my pup gave everyone along the way.

-Don

Thanks Lundonj - I know its going to take some time but I'll be able to focus on the happy times too.
                            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

God, I'm really sorry, Jim. I know how much you loved Slink.
                              I have never lost a pet. I have 2 cats at the moment and they are like family to me. I love them so much I don't know what I'd do if sth happened to them.
                              It's a great connection one makes with one's pets..
                              It must be terrible, but you must be at peace with the fact that you gave Slink love and a family..
                              I hope you are doing OK, Jim.

Comment

Dude that totally sucks...sorry about the loss, man.

When I was a little kid I had a parakeet named Obi-Wan (I'm a Star Wars guy...) and when he died I was totally distraught. May Slink RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X