Clear All

• The Wrestling Thread

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...ainst_raw.html
    How do you guys feel about this
    WWF Raw
    65.52%
    TNA Impact
    34.48%

I feel good. It's the only way to have any real competition these days. It will be a test for both promotions.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

What you going to do when TNA runs wild on monday.
      Brother.

Comment

Probably the same thing I do every monday, which does not include watching wrestling. It's too bad too, because I used to really enjoy it.

Brother.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          Probably the same thing I do every monday, which does not include watching wrestling. It's too bad too, because I used to really enjoy it.

Brother.

same here now a days is just predictable
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
            How do you guys feel about this
            TNA will get crushed in the ratings. This will be the Raw episode where the Rock is the guest host.

The FAIL will be with them... Always.

Comment

Won't watch the TNA show cause I will be at the Nutter Center for Raw on the 4th so Im glad we should get a good live show.

Comment

Well tomorrow night, we have our first head to head with Wrestling shows in over a decade. TNA has Hulk Hogan. WWE has Bret Hart. What you guys feel will happen, and who will win this ratings battle

Comment

WWE will win the ratings battle, no question. They have a far bigger following, and they pulled out the biggest gun that they have. I NEVER thought I'd see Bret Hart on WWE TV again. I've heard that he's on a 4 month contract too, so he might stick around.

Hogan is such a train wreck at this point that it's a bit of morbid curiosity to watch TNA. He's buried every promotion he's ever been in, other than the WWF. (He was only successful in WCW when Bischoff was in charge. When Eric was fired, Hogan "ran wild" and wrecked that promotion.)

It's sort of interesting...neither Hogan nor Bret can get back in the ring, and I think there's also a morbid curiosity to see what they're going to do.

Comment

F brett hart he's a scumbag i watch monday night raw religiously only miss a handful of episodes I'm watching tna i am not support that POS back on raw
                    The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                    Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Why the Brett Hart hate, what did he do to piss you off

Comment

First and foremost i'm an old ECW Fan and a lot of us had inside info! I know why brett hard got "screwed" and he deserved it. He wanted to go to WCW because VKM wouldnt pay him more than TAker, who was at the time a much bigger draw, so he told VKM he'd take the title to WCW spit on it and insult WWE. See his contract made him champ for a certain period of tiem and he was walking out in that time. VKM EArl and HBK had a meeting to get the title back before he insulted WWE. Then him spitting on VKM on live TV and all that shit was just unprofessional and shitty. He's a crappy person and unprofessional! plus i hate WCW because they killed ECW! there
                        The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                        Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Bret hart had a contract saying he had creative control during his last 30 days ,he didnt want to lose the strap to shawn michaels , who was a royal a#shole he would have dropped the belt to shawn at a later date or just given up the belt,but not in canada on that night,he knew that vince was trying to bury him ,as vince does to all wrestlers leaving his company. bret never wanted to go to wcw he wanted to stay wwf for life,vince broke the contract. so those who kiss vinces ass can believe his revisionist history if they want, and if you think spitting on vkm was unproffessional and shitty what did you think of bret knocking his old ass out?? ill be watching tna and raw this week iff bret wasnt on raw i wouldnt bother with that f#ckfest.

Comment

Bret was willing to wrestle at a PPV that was DX themed and drop the title to Michaels there which would have been much more fitting in my opinion. The only thing was, Bret would have had to be a professional about it since his contract would have been up at that time. Only reason he got screwed was because Shawn got in Vince's ear and said that Bret would most likely take the belt to WCW and bury it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELCMISHRA View Post
                              F brett hart he's a scumbag i watch monday night raw religiously only miss a handful of episodes I'm watching tna i am not support that POS back on raw

bret a scumbag? the real scumbag is hogan for what he said about the marine his son paralyzed in that car crash back in 2007. i lost alot of respect for hogan when he said and i quote john was always a bad kid end quote. im suprised tna didnt get any bad heat for sighning the fucker hulk hogan
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                              X