X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup

Hi~

I've been a Gardner fan since Legends. I've waited since JL and his own run to finally see him as the uhm... guy I've known him to be, the Jack Bauer of the DCU.

I think Jordan should be the jumping out of fighter jet type. But Guy should be the go in head first, full charge!

Sweet site!

WELCOME to the board!
    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Nut, from one newb to another: G'day.

Hey as Gardner fan, what did you think of Collateral Damage. i didn't pick it up because I don't pay $10 for comic on principle. Plus I heard some negative reviews.
      A.A.F.A.D.

"Damn that Sorcerer! 20 gold pieces and I'm wankered on Rohypnol!"

Comment

Hiya Lanternnut!

Comment

Welcome lanternnut

enjoy your stay here
          The members are the best lantern fans on the web
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Welcome, lanternut!

Comment

Hello, GL fan!

Comment

Killer~
                Well, if you read Guy Gardner Warrior then Collateral Damage was a nice reflection of that and trying to tie the updated GL Guy. What I didn't like about it was there will never be a reflection of C.D. in anything. So when all was said and done, you just felt like hosed on buying it. I don't think you'll even see the new bar in any GL or GLC. I'm glad someone saved their $$$.
                But, then I was only buy the Kyle run of GL only when Guy was in that, so I'd buy Collateral Damage anyway.

Comment

Fair enough. Yes, those stand alone stories are hard to justify paying for if they don't resonate within the overall continuity.

But I know if there was a stand alone Hal 2-parter done by say Alex Ross then I'd snap it up. But it would have to look damn good.
                  A.A.F.A.D.

"Damn that Sorcerer! 20 gold pieces and I'm wankered on Rohypnol!"

Comment

(I'm coming a bit late to this, but whatever)

Whoo, another Guy fan!

Gimme a metaphorical high five, man!

Comment

Working...
                    X