Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My introduction to Green Lantern.

Hello Everyone.
    I've been collecting Green Lantern comics since 1989 when Emerald Dawn brought Hal back. I was 19 and had just completed Navy basic training at Great Lakes training center real close to Chicago. One weekend during apprenticeship training I was going to take the train into Chicago. There was a comic book section at the train station. I noticed Emerald Dawn 1. 24 years later and still going. Not going strong because I have only picked up 1 issue of any comic since the New 52 began. I'm still trying to complete my collection that started it all. I'm 16 issues shy of the full 181. I also have a large action figure and non sport trading card collection.

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Verdant greetings, Corps comrade, and hope you enjoy your stay. Don't miss the portion of the boards involved in buying and selling. Often an advanced collector will be upgrading a collection and post books for sale there. At this point for the New 52, unless you're a Geoff Johns fan, wait for the trades...used. Pick it up at #21 and move forward. Happy hunting!

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

One of us! One of us!
        Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

I still remember when I completed vol. 3. It was very exciting. Hope it's not too far off for you.

Comment

Greetings!!!

Comment

GOOD WELCOME, GLslvrfan!

Comment

Velcome, Velcome!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome and good luck.

Comment