This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and all that jazz

Hey everyone. I've already posted here a few times but i figured I might as well introduce myself. Im from Vancouver Island B.C. Canada, 23 and just about to finish my BofA in Psychology.

I pretty much just started collecting comics about a year ago, after playing Marvel Legends II and then Justice League games, I figured " well, why dont you go check the comics out". Ive always been a fan of superheroes and stuff (as my massive toy collection can attest) but never bothered to buy the comics. Needless to say GL is where I started (issue 13) and I've been getting them ever since (as well the new formation of JLA/JSA). Aside from that I've read everything there is to read on everything DC and most things Marvel through Wiki and wherever it sends me. Needless to say I have very little interest in Marvel right now.

Anyway thats about it for now, I look forward to talking and sharing ideas with you guys.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Welcome to the Corps
    Great to have you Maverick, Enjoy the Board
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Welcome, Maverick! I hope we'll provide you a bit of fun from time to time!

Comment

Another canuck on the board, awesome! Welcome, and congrats on finishing your degree in psychology.

I can relate to how you got into comics. I actually started reading when I was still a little kid but like you I went from being more of a Marvel fan (still a fan of X-Men) to primarily reading DC (namely Green Lantern, GLC, and JLA).

Anyway, see you around!
        Last edited by Guest; 07-24-2007, 06:40 PM.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!
          I truly hope you enjoy your stay.
          Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Welcome, Maverick.. have a nice time here

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I like this place already :P
              sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Heres something I just found, kinda funny.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X