This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow myself to introduce...myself

I know I already had an introduction thread, but always wanted to use that line!

I am on my countdown to freedom with 19 days and counting!!!! (actually 18 and a wake up) I am getting so excited to return to the land of the free!!!

And do be sure to watch out for the grand-re-opening of the Mall of Oa! and special exclusive coupon code found only here!
    Lord Malvolio
    Corps Honor Guard
    Last edited by Lord Malvolio; 10-01-2007, 05:46 PM.
    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Good to see you're home and happy. Behave yourself now!

Comment

Not home yet darlin', I still have 19 odd days till my flight out of here! I do make a connection flight in London on the 20th....

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
        Not home yet darlin', I still have 19 odd days till my flight out of here! I do make a connection flight in London on the 20th....
        Control yourself Mal.
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Have fun when you get back, Mal! Enjoy it!
          And Martley, your profile says you like to paint.. when are you going to paint some cool GL piece and post it here?

Comment

Awesome news Mal, I am, for some reason, excited for you to get home. I really feel for the people stuck over in that bloody desert.
            sigpic
            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Thanks Mav! I can't wait to get back! I miss the simple things like beer and ribs! Bacon and driving a car! Being able to hold hands and kiss a girl on the street! (yes, kissing in public (even kissing in the car at a stop light) is an arrestible offense here in lovely Kuwait!). 15 more days!

Comment

From someone who's been there and done that, good luck and get home safe. I was nervous and giddy as shit when I came up to 29 days and a wake up, so I can relate. Get home, drink some beers, and welcome back! My family and I will keep you in our thoughts.

Joe -

Comment

Godspeed on a safe return ... Thanks for serving and doing what only YOU can do ... Your first beer's on me ... I'm allergic to pork products, so ribs aren't my thing ... I do love turkey bacon tho ... Peace ...

Comment

Beef ribs are better than pork ribs anyway Bob. I should get my mom to make you a batch of her ribs, you will be in cow heaven.
                    sigpic
                    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

(yes, kissing in public (even kissing in the car at a stop light) is an arrestible offense here in lovely Kuwait!)
                      Wow.. I really hope you get off that cursed place soon!!
                      How many days is it now?

Comment

T minus 10 days and counting!

Although, I will be happy to just not be sick anymore, as I have been out of it for the past four days. Some crazy flu got me this week. It was the kind where you have aches and pains, fever, chills, nausua sore throat complete with these little gross sores, and of course fatigue. (funny though, no coughing or sneezing thank God!) Lucky for me, one of my female friends here is a nurse and gave me some kick butt medicine. I can atleast swallow whole foods again....

Hurry up 20th!!!!!

Comment

as someone who has grown up around the armed forces( I'm in eastern NC-Camp Lejeune, Fort Bragg, & Seymour Johnson AFB all within about an hour drive), I can say I appreciate what you guys do. Keep your head down and come home safe-see ya at the Mall of Oa soon.

Comment

T minus 10 days and counting!

Although, I will be happy to just not be sick anymore, as I have been out of it for the past four days. Some crazy flu got me this week. It was the kind where you have aches and pains, fever, chills, nausua sore throat complete with these little gross sores, and of course fatigue. (funny though, no coughing or sneezing thank God!) Lucky for me, one of my female friends here is a nurse and gave me some kick butt medicine. I can atleast swallow whole foods again....

Hurry up 20th!!!!!
                            Hope you get better soon, Mal! And tell your nurse friend to dress up as Soranik Natu, that just might lift your spirit..

Comment

Thanks genesistorm. It turns out I have Strep throat! Ugh, the most miserable illness I have had in a long while! Day six and still no relief yet.... It feels like i swallowed a cup of broken glass....

Comment

Working...
                              X