The Return of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of....

OMG moment! Katma Tui is back in Forever Evil cover! John is in some trouble Now!
    Attached Files
    Let Ther Be LIGHT! Evil Beware My Powers!!!

On the one hand, Katma coming back could be interesting. On the other hand, I'd be surprised if Katma returning didn't result in an absolute butchering of all previously established continuity regarding her. Though Geoff isn't in charge of the GL books any more, so maybe that's not a given.

Comment

How can we be sure it's katma ? I thought a pretty good guess would be the replacement for Simon Baz

Comment

Either thatīs Natu or Jessica the female Green lantern that was rumored.

Comment

how is that Katma? can't even tell who it is

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Oh, I'm not at all convinced that it is Katma. Natu was my first thought, actually. But now that Katma has been suggested, that certainly would be "unexpected", and might merit the semi-obscured image we are being given (why obscure Natu's features?).

Comment

I just assumed it was Natu. What is the point of bringing Katma back to a newer audience that doesn't even know who she was? And to make her a villain on top of that?

I guess we'll see.

Comment

I hope its not Katma. We got that in Blackest Night. And I'm really not interested in a Fatality vs Katma fight for John's love.

Comment

I'm guessing that is the new Female GL that was hinted at and I'm guessing that B'dg will die and his ring will go to her or John Stewart will die.
                  No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Yeah its definitely that Cruz woman

Comment

Then we oughtta get a two-fer. Have both her and Simon Baz killed off at the same time. Creating more human GLs at this point should be a crime worthy of firing. They already have too many human GLs.

Comment

And they are all American.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                          Then we oughtta get a two-fer. Have both her and Simon Baz killed off at the same time. Creating more human GLs at this point should be a crime worthy of firing. They already have too many human GLs.
                          Technically we only have 3. Guy is Red and Kyle is white. So 4 is the normal number.
                          No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                            Technically we only have 3. Guy is Red and Kyle is white. So 4 is the normal number.
                            Yeah, but they are REALLY Green Lanterns. Them staying red and white Lanterns is about as permanent as Superman Red/Blue, teenage Atom, or one of Steve Rogers hiatus' from being Cap.

She's not even created yet and I already want this chick dead.
                            W.West
                            Last edited by W.West; 07-17-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I don't want her dead. I don't want her ever to get a Green Lantern ring.

Comment

Working...
                              X