Kyle Rayner glowing chest symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Rayner glowing chest symbol

Does anybody else think Kyle should get his glowing chest symbol back? he had it in JLU, it should be his symbol signature. Also, his current design is not cool enough.

I like White Gloves but not the glowing chest symbol.
    So Kyle's look is fine for me right now...
    White Gloves
    Guy's Drinking Buddy
    Last edited by White Gloves; 03-02-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I'm not a fan of it. To be honest, I think he should just join blue lantern corps.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Yes we get it. You like the idea of him in the Blue Lanterns. We got that for a little while. Its over and will probably never happen again.

Comment

It took me all of a day to go from hating the Lee symbol to loving it. I even got it tattooed on my left shoulder. Which pisses me off even more that Yat became Ion and now we haven't even seen or heard from him since those issues of Emerald Warriors. The willpower entity is out there somewhere and it needs somebody[preferably Kyle] to reclaim it.

And if not, Hal's symbol glows now in the white areas. The other Lanterns should have the same thing going on. I HATE Kyle's current look, the sooner its changed the better.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
            Yes we get it. You like the idea of him in the Blue Lanterns. We got that for a little while. Its over and will probably never happen again.
            Yeah...
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

With him out of the GL Corps I think he ought to go back to his original symbol. But the opportune moment for that has passed.

Comment

The Lee redesign, as with most Lee designs, was a bit overdesigned, but if you were to take off a few minor random additions, I thought it was the best of Kyle's costumes. His original one was just too confusing and 90s and was barely green. His current one just feels too plain. I think they had a perfect chance to change his costume for the New 52 and New Guardians, which saw him leave the Corps, but it looks like they want to stick with this one.
                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

The animated version of his Lee suit was perfect, but I'd drop the green boots and just go solid black with maybe some weird lines in the black parts of the body suit like everybody else and their cousin is getting in the New 52.

~KL~

Comment

Personally, I'd like to see Kyle back in his old uniform from the 90's... I don't like the current design...too simple, too generic and it's just not Kyle... So ixnay on the glowing symbol... Sorry

Comment

at least do something similar to the Lee design!!
                      Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

I'm surprised. They had Jim Lee go and redesign everyone, but he didn't stick his paws back into Kyle? Who designed the current costume anyway? It looks like it was designed by editorial more than an artist.
                        [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Didn't Jim Lee just redesign the original Justice League and some other characters? I don't think he was responsible for making any changes to Guy or John either.

Comment

He should have been. No sense in updating one Lantern when there's four from Earth. It didn't even have to be anything major, like with Hal it could've just been a few small tweaks.

~KL~

Comment

The animated JLU design without the boots....

Make him somehow attached to Ion to warrant using the symbol, just don't let him tap into the Ion power very often and it's a winner.

~KL~

Comment

Working...
                              X