Kyle's Golden Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle's Golden Age

Kyle's been through a lot of changes in his career - some good, some not so good. I'm more of a Hal fan, but I'm curious: what do Kyle fans consider Kyle's "Golden Age?" - the period (or periods) of time when he was at his best. Would you say it was under Marz when he first showed up? His tenure on "JLA"? When Eaglesham was on the book? Ion? Countdown? Now?

Before he came back with a duplicate of Hal's ring.

Comment

After he joined the JLA and before he became Ion.

Comment

Offhand it's pretty tough to think of. I liked the stuff from his very first appearance, where he was learning all about the coprs and such ... but I think his strongest run was Emeral Knights, where he met early Hal. So I'll say from the beginning to Emerald Knights.

I think things began to go south with Effigy. The confrontation with the Controllers was aborted fairly obviously and it never quite sat well with me.

Comment

Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post
          After he joined the JLA and before he became Ion.
          Yep. Kyle was everywhere after he was in JLA and those are my favorite Kyle moments the out of GL stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Yep. Kyle was everywhere after he was in JLA and those are my favorite Kyle moments the out of GL stuff.
            I agree for sure.

Comment

I didn't read a lot of Kyle in between Emerald Knights and Kyle becoming Ion. I would have to say from what I did read I really liked the beginning for Kyle. It was what made me really a GL fan. I have to say from the beginning to Emerald Knights was Kyle's golden age.

Comment

He hasn't had one yet lets wait till he's been around 30 years then we'll talk about it

Darth_Andrea

Comment

I disagree, I think his time from GL v3 51 to right about 100, could be considered his Golden Years, when he was alone, the last true GL, etc.

Comment

When he was with Jade.

Comment

Working...
                    X