Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
    He must have meant the 1992 version.
    Yeah if so, I would agree. I thought GL was better than the 90s CA movie but not better than CA:TFA. For me, the 90s CA movie was okay and still watchable but I also thought CA:TFA was better than that too. I'm sorry for getting this thread off topic.

Comment

i liked both Cap movies (also liked GL too so )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Good reminder to always back up.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Nope, I meant the 2011 one, worst Marvel movie ever! I actully prefer Elektra to that one!
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by lanternjv37 View Post
            ...-Unnecessary parts like the bar scene, come on, that was a classic classic song and that couple right there loved it and wanted to dance in a bar? yeah right dude unreal. they emphasized on stupid parts before fighting parallax, just a hug hal? yeah right bro...
            Now, that's weird because although I generally like comics movies to move along that scene was very real to me. I love the Fleetwoods song (which is a perfect slow dance song). And I definitely know people that would act like that (like both Hal and Carol). It even reminded me of them and made me smile.

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
              Nope, I meant the 2011 one, worst Marvel movie ever! I actully prefer Elektra to that one!
              Well now we know you are insane.

Comment

Didn't you already know?
                No but really, CA:TFA was the worst film I've ever seen by Marvel. The whole thing just sucked. Did not like the campy 40s feel to it, a very poor story, production and planning was rushed terribly, hell the only reason it was even made was because of the avengers. I'd have prefered Baron Zemo as the vilian, still, there's hope. The second film (titled Captin America: The Winter Soldier) may be better than the first one.
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Well there is no accounting for taste.

Comment

I need the number to your dealer because anyone that thinks Elektra was better then well...anything must be gettin their hands on the best shit EVAH!!
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

@ Robbinson
                      I know I have bad taste,
                      @A-Train
                      Even Howard the Duck?
                      Also, my dealer only sells it in the UK

Comment

I dont care what anyone says I LOVED Howard the Duck. And I saw that before I even started blazing. I watched it recently and still love it for all it's terribly cheesy 90's goodness. That being said I'd watch HtD on loop for a week straight before watching Elektra again.
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Are you sure you're not buying from my dealer?

Comment

Positive and I can name you quite a few comic book films that were worse than Green Lantern.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              I need the number to your dealer because anyone that thinks Elektra was better then well...anything must be gettin their hands on the best shit EVAH!!
                              I know some people who think that Batman and Robin is better a movie than GL. I'm not joking, that's really how badly received GL was.

When future history books on movies get released and they go into the comic book movie section, GL's name will be in infamy.
                              Mister.Weirdo
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 07-30-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Elektra
                                Captin America: The First Avenger
                                Howard the Duck
                                Ironman 1
                                The Spirit
                                The Origional 4 Superman Films
                                Batman & Robin

Ties with:
                                Spider-man 2
                                Batman Forever
                                Blade II

There's your fucking list right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X