Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infinite Frontier #0 (Alan Scott is gay again?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    He's got several that were taken by Matthew Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I do that already.
      The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

You don't do it intentionally?

Comment

Archaeologists are pretty sure there are cave paintings of Dave hunting woolly rhinos.
          The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

If you ever see me with pink hair you know it's the end of the world so prepare for the rapture. Some of us in this dwindling society still act like men. My wife complains that I'm no longer the sexy metal head with long pretty blonde hair she married, and along the way I turned into a short haired gun toting redneck. I prefer to think that I am a multifaceted jewel of manliness and nerdiness.

Comment

Sometimes when I am in public and I see a dude in drag or a feminazi that looks like a walking meme I will chuckle too loudly or visibly roll my eyes and the Mrs will shush me and remind me I cant mock these shitheads anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                Archaeologists are pretty sure there are cave paintings of Dave hunting woolly rhinos.

If the cave painting has the hunter sleeping under a tree while the mammoth walks by, that's probably me.

Comment

I'm down too, but still get enough to go weekly. I basically get GL, JL, and the Supes and Bats main titles. I'm on the fence with Harley and just finished a Sabrina story. Otherwise, I think the only non-DC I'm getting is Marvel's new Ultraman (but IDW is re-starting Godzilla next month).
                  What did you think of the first Ultraman mini? And did you check out Radiant Black by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
                    What did you think of the first Ultraman mini? And did you check out Radiant Black by chance?
                    Rise? I liked it (enough to continue Trials). I like the internal dialogue between Ultra and Shin. Thatís a cool twist as is the dilemma of how the SSSP is going to deal with the kaiju banishment limit.

No. If I heard of Radiant Black, it escaped my notice.

Comment

I just had a GREAT idea. They should introduce a son of Todd Rice. One that he had mystically with some woman so he didnt have to touch her. Like Nightshade could be the mother and he accidentally knocked her up when they were both using their powers once.

Then magically age up his son to adulthood... and then have him come out as gay. How awesome would THAT be?!?!? Son, father and grandfather...all gay! Like a lineage of wokeness! The first ever all LGBTQ super hero family!

Oh shit! Make Jade come out as a lesbian and you could have the DC gay Fantastic Four! Do better DC! Give the fans the gay super family they didnt know they needed!!

Comment

Rise? I liked it (enough to continue Trials). I like the internal dialogue between Ultra and Shin. Thatís a cool twist as is the dilemma of how the SSSP is going to deal with the kaiju banishment limit.

No. If I heard of Radiant Black, it escaped my notice.
                        It's equal parts GL, Ultraman, and Power Rangers. Pretty sure the guy that wrote Rise is writing it. Probably my favorite indy book ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                          Kyle is THE MAN.
                          He's tough, but what about Bueno? Is that seen as legit?

Comment

And this is only the beginning. Come back in five years, who knows what they will make Hal and Guy. And they are crazy enough to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarmode View Post
                              And this is only the beginning. Come back in five years, who knows what they will make Hal and Guy. And they are crazy enough to do it.
                              You are probably dead on. In 5 years, all of them will be gender swapped, trans and race swapped and unrecognizable. DC is doing this until they are completely out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                                You are probably dead on. In 5 years, all of them will be gender swapped, trans and race swapped and unrecognizable. DC is doing this until they are completely out of business.
                                and more power to'em if they do but nothing says you have to support'em, if you don't like what they are doing then just don't buy it (it's what i did) sure it may not stop'em and it's not as fun as a tweeter-war online but it's better then looking like a "bigot" to people you don't know or even care about

plus in the long run where our money goes is the only real freedom we have now a days so don't piss it away

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X