Zero Hour question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Hour question

If the bug inherently makes Hal's hair white, why did -- during Zero Hour -- his hair return to totally brown for a time, at a point when the bug would almost assuredly be in full effect?

Becasue there was no bug when Zero Hour was written.
    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Yet, immediately after in GL #0 he had the white temples again. I'll just chalk this up to artist mistake.

Comment

This reminds me of a line in the JLA: Incarnations miniseries when Hal tells Ollie that he's been coloring his hair because it's been turning gray.

Perhaps the power of the Central Power Battery as Parallax super-boosted his Just For Men hair color.

Comment

Originally posted by DantePD View Post
          Yet, immediately after in GL #0 he had the white temples again. I'll just chalk this up to artist mistake.
          But if that's so, why does Hal/Parallax lack the white sideburns in the Emerald Knights arc that began in Vol. 3 #100? It was a Hal/Parallax directly from Zero Hour, where he also didn't have the white sideburns... can't be coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
            But if that's so, why does Hal/Parallax lack the white sideburns in the Emerald Knights arc that began in Vol. 3 #100? It was a Hal/Parallax directly from Zero Hour, where he also didn't have the white sideburns... can't be coincidence.
            Editorial screwup?

Comment

Originally posted by DantePD View Post
              Editorial screwup?
              DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!! We have a WINNER!!!!

Fun as it is to come up with reasons for editorial mistakes...they're still just that...Editorial Mistakes. That said, here's my answer-

During Zero Hour/Emerald Knights Hallax was traveling through time alot and his body's age was fluctiuting with all the time traveling/anomolies.

-Erik (who is also displaced in time)

Comment

What Geoff Johns is doing with GL continuity, it reminds me of what someone might do when making a fan-edit of the film. Try to fix things so they all go together (Andrew knows what I mean).
                Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                  What Geoff Johns is doing with GL continuity, it reminds me of what someone might do when making a fan-edit of the film. Try to fix things so they all go together (Andrew knows what I mean).
                  I Agree with that...
                  vs

Comment

Working...
                  X