Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero Hour question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zero Hour question

    If the bug inherently makes Hal's hair white, why did -- during Zero Hour -- his hair return to totally brown for a time, at a point when the bug would almost assuredly be in full effect?

  • #2
    Becasue there was no bug when Zero Hour was written.
    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yet, immediately after in GL #0 he had the white temples again. I'll just chalk this up to artist mistake.

      Comment


      • #4
        This reminds me of a line in the JLA: Incarnations miniseries when Hal tells Ollie that he's been coloring his hair because it's been turning gray.

        Perhaps the power of the Central Power Battery as Parallax super-boosted his Just For Men hair color.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DantePD View Post
          Yet, immediately after in GL #0 he had the white temples again. I'll just chalk this up to artist mistake.
          But if that's so, why does Hal/Parallax lack the white sideburns in the Emerald Knights arc that began in Vol. 3 #100? It was a Hal/Parallax directly from Zero Hour, where he also didn't have the white sideburns... can't be coincidence.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
            But if that's so, why does Hal/Parallax lack the white sideburns in the Emerald Knights arc that began in Vol. 3 #100? It was a Hal/Parallax directly from Zero Hour, where he also didn't have the white sideburns... can't be coincidence.
            Editorial screwup?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DantePD View Post
              Editorial screwup?
              DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!! We have a WINNER!!!!

              Fun as it is to come up with reasons for editorial mistakes...they're still just that...Editorial Mistakes. That said, here's my answer-

              During Zero Hour/Emerald Knights Hallax was traveling through time alot and his body's age was fluctiuting with all the time traveling/anomolies.

              -Erik (who is also displaced in time)

              Comment


              • #8
                What Geoff Johns is doing with GL continuity, it reminds me of what someone might do when making a fan-edit of the film. Try to fix things so they all go together (Andrew knows what I mean).
                Do good. Be well. Make happy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                  What Geoff Johns is doing with GL continuity, it reminds me of what someone might do when making a fan-edit of the film. Try to fix things so they all go together (Andrew knows what I mean).
                  I Agree with that...
                  vs

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X