Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kyle and Jade's relationship have ended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know at first I thought it was great...but now I think that Kyle and Soranik are good together...but maybe that is just me.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE WILLPOWER, BABY!

Comment

For me it's just MEH. There's no real character or relation development. They are just filling characters right now.

Comment

Kyle and Soranik are good together because all they do is look meaningfully into each others eyes, brush off any issues they have, and have the universe and crystals telling them they are awesome for each other, and Miri and Jade telling them they have special looks in each others eyes, and NATU TELLS HIM TO BELIEVE IN HIMSELF AND PAINT MORE. She understands him, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
          This thread is going down a dark... dark... road.
          Is it my fault the numerous different species pose "questions" to minds that are going through puberty?There should probably be a thread for it

Comment

I'm waiting for the orgy pics. :P
            -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
            -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

I don't mind that it ended but I wouldn't have done it the way they did. In fact I would have kept them together until Jenny died.
              Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

Donna has WAYYY too much baggage to start digging that grave back up.
                -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
                -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

I'll be honest, I liked Kyle and Jade together, but that fling crap ruined it for the both of them.Let Kyle be with Soranik, they are good together, and let Jade find someone else, maybe Green Arrow's boy, or Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Power Ring View Post
                    Donna has WAYYY too much baggage to start digging that grave back up.
                    Donna has confronted most of her baggage, repeatedly, and I think she's put most of it behind her now. The thing is ... Kyle doesn't seem to have grown up that much when it comes to his irresponsibility and lying issues. What could he offer someone like her?

I actually think they could make it work out, though. There would be no rushing, though.

Now, I think Jade and Kyle could work it out too if they got over whatever trust issues would arise from their past. I think adults can handle "baggage" .. it's only young manchildren and womanchildren that can't handle things in responsible manners and take on second chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarmode View Post
                      I'll be honest, I liked Kyle and Jade together, but that fling crap ruined it for the both of them.Let Kyle be with Soranik, they are good together, and let Jade find someone else, maybe Green Arrow's boy, or Arsenal.
                      Arsenal is kinda ... well, a drug addict right now. And psychotic. I don't know why Jade would want to go for him.

Comment

My ward is a junkie!

Comment

DC never should have had her cheat on him in the first place.
                          Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

Working...
                          X