Emerald Warriors teaser/preview/spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald Warriors teaser/preview/spoiler

In green lantern crops 47 at the end, there is a two page advertisement for the green lantern emerald warriors:

here is what I can see of note:
    *Hal vs Guy (and guy seems to have blood near his mouth, ?red ring powered?)
    *Guy on Ysmault, home of the red lanterns.

It's going to take some time to get use to Pasarin, his style is very uhm... Archie?

And it better be good to make Hal vs. Guy again or it's just

Comment

that or maybe he got bloodied in the fight

+ this shouldn't this be in the guy section.

I liked say that "the guy section"

afterall its stars GUY GARDNER!!! WOOOO HOOOO
      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
        that or maybe he got bloodied in the fight

+ this shouldn't this be in the guy section.

I liked say that "the guy section"

afterall its stars GUY GARDNER!!! WOOOO HOOOO
        probably, but the point of this is that it was featured in the GLC47, and the pic shows more than just guy...it does show a fight between hal and guy, brother warth (or whatever his name is).

Comment

Antimonitor??

Also Arisia's pupils have the Ion symbol in them. I assume she goes back for Sodam....or he comes back.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Scott of SU Gamma View Post
            In green lantern crops 47 at the end, there is a two page advertisement for the green lantern emerald warriors:

here is what I can see of note:
            *Hal vs Guy (and guy seems to have blood near his mouth, ?red ring powered?)
            *Guy on Ysmault, home of the red lanterns.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Scott of SU Gamma View Post
              probably, but the point of this is that it was featured in the GLC47, and the pic shows more than just guy...it does show a fight between hal and guy, brother warth (or whatever his name is).
              true, but you know everyone here will eventually pickup glc47 and see it
              HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                true, but you know everyone here will eventually pickup glc47 and see it
                With that logic, what's the need for Tazers teases?

Comment

Originally posted by MasonACBB View Post
                  With that logic, what's the need for Tazers teases?

theres not , he can simply spoil the book

Comment

what's the point of spoilling when everyone will get it
                    Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                        what's the point of spoilling when everyone will get it

for me it makes things more exciting I always loved hearing spoilers than getting that comic in my hand and see the pages/panels that went along with it

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                          Pass.

Comment

I can't wait for Green Lantern Emerald Warriors it looks awesome (Well Pasarin is awesome since JSoA) and Peter Tomasi really got the GLC this issue so I am glad he still has a lot of the members. Anyways I can't wait for the Guy/Hal fight though I am very split with this sense I am huge Hal fan but think Guy might have the better motive but still even better for me.

Also intrigued with Guy on Ysmault and on Odym with Warth and him with the White Lantern Symbol.
                            GreenLantern888
                            Alpha-Lantern
                            Last edited by GreenLantern888; 04-29-2010, 03:21 AM.
                            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Pasarin's art looks good- it's just something we aren't use to. Gleason is hit or miss- some of his stuff looks too cartoony for my liking, but it's still good art. Pasarin looks more ideal, more literal, I guess. Although it appears none of his characters have any muscle mass or definition.
                              Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                              Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Working...
                              X