No announcement yet.

Red Lantern/Red Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you NDB. You'd swear these guys have never seen an homage.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

The Kyle/Connor one was the only homage needed. The others are just rehashes.
      The last fan of 1990s comics
      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

You think that cover rehash is bad.....dont even get me started on how many people I have seen holding a dead person in their arms while crying. At least this one is celebrating and anniversary of sorts.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          The picture is real. It is an actual picture. The book concept is what is fake.
          well I know the pic is real I have all the original issues
          HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            You think that cover rehash is bad.....dont even get me started on how many people I have seen holding a dead person in their arms while crying. At least this one is celebrating and anniversary of sorts.
            True, but they generally involve different characters. with the exception of Kyle and Connor, all of the Hard Travelling Heroes homages have featured Ollie and Hal.
            Minimum space distance:
            a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
            ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

At least for me, the homage cover isn't what I have a problem with. I can't properly illustrate how many "Crisis" or "some hero smashing a car covers" are floating around.

The issue is the inconsistencies that I pointed out in an earlier post. I did say the artwork was cool.

Comment

I really just want to know what it's for honestly but I love the cover though.
                No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

It's a little too soon after the Black Lantern homage (which I thought was neat BTW) and after Blackest Night ingrained what a Red Lantern is.

It's very badly timed. But I do think it's well drawn.

Comment

It's cool enough.

Comment

Nice cover, but leave it to some to nitpick and complain about everything.
                      "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

is this going to be a storyline or just a cover
                        Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

ha ha, bravo. I could easily go for a dozen more homage covers with various rings. All in good fun I say.

Comment

It's for DC's 75th anniversary. They're posting others on the Source.
                            The last fan of 1990s comics
                            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

thats a pretty cool cover

Comment

so apparently it is for the alternate universe on Fringe?

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Working...
                                X