Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Sinestro is a still mass murderer

Not only that but his character got no redemption in BN, like most people thought he would, he failed using the white light and it was upto Hal and friends to do the job.

maybe sinestro will get redemption in brightest day
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Green Lantern looks exciting this month. I like this entity storyline though I hope that the storyline starts getting more exciting with these Entities over Lobo.
      No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

maybe sinestro will get redemption in brightest day
        I hope he doesn't.
        He's a villain. He's a dictator. He's a murderer. Redeeming him would mean taking away one of the greatest villains in GL history.

Comment

Sinestro should never be fucking redeemed. THE DUDE HAS KILLED BILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Just because you help save the universe once does not abolish your crimes

Comment

Originally posted by Alone Rider View Post
            I hope he doesn't.
            He's a villain. He's a dictator. He's a murderer. Redeeming him would mean taking away one of the greatest villains in GL history.

i do think gl needs a new villain badly because imo the anti monitor is way to repetitive. my suggesttion would be make the guardians the bad guys because for the lie of bn prophecey and the white enity and also how life originated from earth. the guardians can be a real threat if wanted to be and the story can have all corps colors basicly fight the guardians also they can make sinestro more of a nuetral type of charachter

Comment

How the fuck is the Anti Monitor over used. We have seen him like 12 times IN 25 PLUS YEARS

Comment

The fact that it feels like half of that has been in the past few years is how.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                  Sinestro should never be fucking redeemed. THE DUDE HAS KILLED BILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Just because you help save the universe once does not abolish your crimes
                  Yeah Sinestro would have to save the universe about a billion times to be redeemed but I don't think he should, actually I wanted him killed in Blackest Night but apparently there is still more with him.
                  No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                    How the fuck is the Anti Monitor over used. We have seen him like 12 times IN 25 PLUS YEARS
                    The Anti-Monitor is not over used and he is a better villain than Darkseid I hope the Anti-Monitor stays.

Comment

The Antimonitor needs to be used for ONLY major things. I thought the shock factor in SCW was awesome. But seeing him so soon again in Blackest Night was a bit much for me, although we all knew it'd come. Seeing him in Brightest Day even sooner is just tooo much.

Also the fact that he was being taken on by Deadman.......

Make him a major threat again, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                        The Antimonitor needs to be used for ONLY major things. I thought the shock factor in SCW was awesome. But seeing him so soon again in Blackest Night was a bit much for me, although we all knew it'd come. Seeing him in Brightest Day even sooner is just tooo much.

QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                          Yeah Sinestro would have to save the universe about a billion times to be redeemed but I don't think he should, actually I wanted him killed in Blackest Night but apparently there is still more with him.
                          The only problem with killing Sinestro is that the majority of us would be expecting his return in a few issues.

Comment

I have no idea why Geoff Johns loves Sinestro. That's the stupidest writer-character crush I've ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Spy Smasher View Post
                              I have no idea why Geoff Johns loves Sinestro. That's the stupidest writer-character crush I've ever heard of.

sinestro is bad ass. if any charachter is well loved by johns its hal dude. look at how he had hal go all skittle rainbow man wile sinestro has had basicly one power switch up and that being white

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post

The Undertaker was way better before they put him on television every damned week. That pretty much killed him.

It's the same thing with the Anti-Monitor.

Comment

Working...
                                X