No announcement yet.

Blackest Night Info so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as I posted in the other thread I think you can add these to your list lol

Originally posted by Ninty View Post

Ive been trying to figure out who are the ones popping up out of the coffins and seeing as its ronnie raymond attacking Firestorm I assumed that the four there are also his enemies as well.

Think the woman on the far left is Killer Frost the first one also known as Crystal Frost, next to her Im thinking possibly Hyena as both versions of Hyena are dead, next could be Enforcer, and then top right Im guessing Black Bison.

Reference images to see my logic lol

Crystal Frost aka Killer Frost 1

Hyena

Enforcer

Black Bison

you agree guys??

Comment

Done deal Ninty.

Sorry I've been neglecting things a little here guys. Just wrapped up in other things a little more than usual (gotta love the real world and personal issues lol) but I'm here now which is what counts.

Comment

i believe ur right ninty, enforcer is the only 1 that might not look exactly alike.. but others r defs

Comment

For what it's worth, here's how Blackest Night will unfold in July and August.

July 1
          Green Lantern Corps #38
          GL: Rage of the Red Lanterns hardcover

July 8
          Green Lantern #43

July 15
          Blackest Night #1 (of 8)
          Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #1 (of 3)

July 22
          Green Lantern #44
          Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #2 (of 3)

July 28
          Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #3 (of 3)

August 5
          Solomon Grundy #6 (of 7)

August 12
          Blackest Night #2 (of 8)
          Blackest Night: Batman #1 (of 3)
          Green Lantern Corps #39

August 19
          Blackest Night: Superman #1 (of 3)

August 26
          Green Lantern #45
          Blackest Night: Titans #1 (of 3)

Comment

The list is good Doug but the only thing I'd hesitate on is Solomon Grundy.

While it does tease descriptions for either Grundy 6 or 7 even says something about BN and has in it I'd put it on the list with possible next to it until its confirmed that Grundy is going to indeed be a or if it has anything to do with the story. I suspect that its highly possible though.

Comment

The Solomon Grundy mini is a great read and they do hint a lot about Blackest Night. I've got those plus the faces of evil one shot. It's worth it.
              White Lantern's Oath

From the center of all that is right,
              To that which challenges all your might,
              Never fade or give into strife,
              Don't let it end...Live Your Life!

Comment

Originally posted by The Pizza Guy View Post

The list is good Doug but the only thing I'd hesitate on is Solomon Grundy.

While it does tease descriptions for either Grundy 6 or 7 even says something about BN and has in it I'd put it on the list with possible next to it until its confirmed that Grundy is going to indeed be a or if it has anything to do with the story. I suspect that its highly possible though.
                I'd say the original Green Lantern's most promientn enemy, who happens to be undead, wearing a Black Lantern ring, is a pretty damn good sign.

Comment

Over at Weekly Crisis, they have their own "Road to Blackest Night"

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    Over at Weekly Crisis, they have their own "Road to Blackest Night"
                    Thanks, West. It's a nice synopsis for the flood of new readers.

Comment

*SPOILER*

now there is Predator, which looks to be a Sapphire entity, and Black Hand is (or possessed by) the black entity

Comment

Can someone post the image of the ones who escaped death?
                        Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                        Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

i can't post it but i can tell who was on the page of those that escape death.
                          superman
                          wonder woman
                          green arrow
                          kilwog
                          hal jordan
                          ice
                          conner kent
                          bart allen (flash 4)
                          barry allen (flash 2)

Comment

Originally posted by red lantern randy View Post
                            i can't post it but i can tell who was on the page of those that escape death.
                            superman
                            wonder woman
                            green arrow
                            kilwog
                            hal jordan
                            ice
                            conner kent
                            bart allen (flash 4)
                            barry allen (flash 2)

while I havent picked up gl #43 are you saying black hand went after these characters?
                            HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                              while I havent picked up gl #43 are you saying black hand went after these characters?
                              The voice that was speaking to the black hand said it wanted them back.

Comment

bought the issue tonight and its all cleared up for me thanks
                                HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Working...
                                X