• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Gehenna, right.

Comment

Originally posted by SFH View Post
      Oh, Gehenna, right.

jason can sense/read her thoughts, he knows that shes in love with him
      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Wow so the Indigo finally get in on the action, eh? Awesome! Can't wait to read this!

Comment

So was the Spectre in this at all? 'Cuz he was mentioned in the solicitations.
          -His Divine Majesty King Groot the 23rd, Monarch of Planet X, custodian of the branch worlds, ruler of all he shades, flora colossus.

Comment

Originally posted by ganthet View Post
            Wow so the Indigo finally get in on the action, eh? Awesome! Can't wait to read this!
            there was two or thre of them. theres an entire page where indigo breaks things down. I'll let you guys read that

Originally posted by The White Light of Life View Post
            So was the Spectre in this at all? 'Cuz he was mentioned in the solicitations.
            a panel, not much with him at all
            HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
              there was two or three of them. theres an entire page where indigo breaks things down. I'll let you guys read that
              So I'm assuming Indigo was one of them, and the other two were the tall humanoid guy who is always at Indigo's side and the octopus dude? Or was it the Stork?
              -His Divine Majesty King Groot the 23rd, Monarch of Planet X, custodian of the branch worlds, ruler of all he shades, flora colossus.

Comment

Originally posted by The White Light of Life View Post
                So I'm assuming Indigo was one of them, and the other two were the tall humanoid guy who is always at Indigo's side and the octopus dude? Or was it the Stork?
                indigo was one of them shes now being called indigo one..

and some bald guy, no stork

Comment

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

ronnie raymond with jason being inside now as well turns gen into salt and pulls out her heart. so it looks like the new firestorm is no more, jason as of now is part of the black lantern firestorm
                  So Ronnie kills Gehenna [or however way her name is spelled] and absorbs Jason. I had a feeling Jason would play a huge roll if Ronnie was indeed being resurrected.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                    So Ronnie kills Gehenna [or however way her name is spelled] and absorbs Jason. I had a feeling Jason would play a huge roll if Ronnie was indeed being resurrected.

that would indeed be kinda cool, but will jason forgive ronnie when its all said and done

your book are on its way btw as of this morning

Comment

that would indeed be kinda cool, but will jason forgive ronnie when its all said and done

your book are on its way btw as of this morning
                      Well considering that BL Firestorm isn't really Ronnie [ie Boston Brand aka Deadman's soul not being reuinted with his corpse] there really won't be anything to forgive.

Think of it as "Parallax did it" all over again. Though I would love to have a Firestorm mini where Ronnie seeks redemption for his bodies deeds as a BL and Jason helps him to forgive himself. I really did like the Big Brother and Little Brother deal they had going for a few issues in the last FS series.

Comment

Great issue! Indigo-1 showing up was shocking and amazing. Best issue of the series so far and the last page is killer.

5/5

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                          Well considering that BL Firestorm isn't really Ronnie [ie Boston Brand aka Deadman's soul not being reuinted with his corpse] there really won't be anything to forgive.

Think of it as "Parallax did it" all over again. Though I would love to have a Firestorm mini where Ronnie seeks redemption for his bodies deeds as a BL and Jason helps him to forgive himself. I really did like the Big Brother and Little Brother deal they had going for a few issues in the last FS series.
                          I dont care if you were part of ronnie raymond as firestorm. just bring him back .

and I think he will be back- ronnie that is. I just have this feeling

Comment

Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
                            Great issue! Indigo-1 showing up was shocking and amazing. Best issue of the series so far and the last page is killer.

5/5
                            I wouldnt say killer

but looks like shit is about to hit the fan deal on the last page

Comment

I dont care if you were part of ronnie raymond as firestorm. just bring him back .

and I think he will be back- ronnie that is. I just have this feeling
                              With Jason inside Ronnie I have a feeling there a cure him from within type deals.

Comment

so right now its mera, ray, barry, and hal taking on the black lanterns jla style and next issue the villains in the jla morgue are now black lanterns.

odds dont seem fair

Comment

Working...
                                X