Blackest Night #3 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old School View Post
    ronnie raymond with jason being inside now as well turns gen into salt and pulls out her heart. so it looks like the new firestorm is no more, jason as of now is part of the black lantern firestorm
    Oops. Missed this part. If Black Lantern Ronnie absorbed Jason, then it would make sense that he was a Black Lantern Firestorm. It would only be odd if he exhibited Firestorm's abilities BEFORE joining with Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      Oops. Missed this part. If Black Lantern Ronnie absorbed Jason, then it would make sense that he was a Black Lantern Firestorm. It would only be odd if he exhibited Firestorm's abilities BEFORE joining with Jason.

he did have the powers of firestorm BEFORE he absorbed jason
      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Just got back from lunch, where I read BN #3. AWESOME issue. Barry and Hal's throwdown with the Black Lantern JLA was spectacular fun and the Indigo Tribe's swoop in just escalates this whole event even more. I love the way Johns is weaving all of these excellent character moments into the story. Reis is in top form on art duties.

The tease for 'Power Levels 100% for #4 was kickass. 4 stars, because I'm reserving 5 for the climax...

Comment

he did have the powers of firestorm BEFORE he absorbed jason
          OK then, that makes no sense. Oh well.

Comment

OK then, that makes no sense. Oh well.
            wasnt ronnie firestorm without stein?

if so, it would make sense I guess
            HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

WOW! I near shit myslef whaen I saw the Indigo's show up. I did NOT see that coming. With Hawkman holding Ray and seeing his emotion as compassion and how it's rare and BAM! There they are!

So it's pretty much what we, or I, and some others expected that the other rings combined with each other cancel out the Black. Pretty cool. So if all the rings get together they can defeat the Blackest Night and bring on the Brightest Day! Woohoo!

Poop, poor Jason/Firestorm.

Damn good issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
                WOW! I near shit myslef whaen I saw the Indigo's show up. I did NOT see that coming. With Hawkman holding Ray and seeing his emotion as compassion and how it's rare and BAM! There they are!

So it's pretty much what we, or I, and some others expected that the other rings combined with each other cancel out the Black. Pretty cool. So if all the rings get together they can defeat the Blackest Night and bring on the Brightest Day! Woohoo!

Damn good issue.

I thought the compassion was directed at ralph.....

Comment

I thought the compassion was directed at ralph.....
                  Oh yeah, Ralph was holding Ray and read his Compassion. True, my B.

Comment

wasnt ronnie firestorm without stein?

if so, it would make sense I guess
                    Under the current explanation of how Firestorm works, there is a "Matrix" involved, which Jason possesses. Without it, there is no Firestorm. With it, you need to combine with somebody else to become Firestorm. Jason got it when Ronnie died, so clearly, under the current explanation, that "matrix" WAS involved in Ronne being Firestorm. So, no, under the current explanation of the nature of Firestorm a Black Lantern Firestorm WITHOUT Jason makes no sense. UNLESS we are to believe that the Black ring is being used to mimic the powers of Firestorm.

Comment

Under the current explanation of how Firestorm works, there is a "Matrix" involved, which Jason possesses. Without it, there is no Firestorm. With it, you need to combine with somebody else to become Firestorm. Jason got it when Ronnie died, so clearly, under the current explanation, that "matrix" WAS involved in Ronne being Firestorm. So, no, under the current explanation of the nature of Firestorm a Black Lantern Firestorm WITHOUT Jason makes no sense. UNLESS we are to believe that the Black ring is being used to mimic the powers of Firestorm.

I'll just wait till next issue I guess .. thanks though

Comment

I actually don't think the whole Firestorm thing is that big a deal, but if it is just left as it is I'll be a TAD annoyed because when I asked Ethan about how there could be a Black Lantern Firestorm, given the way Firestorm works, he seemed to imply that the issue would be addressed.

Comment

I actually don't think the whole Firestorm thing is that big a deal, but if it is just left as it is I'll be a TAD annoyed because when I asked Ethan about how there could be a Black Lantern Firestorm, given the way Firestorm works, he seemed to imply that the issue would be addressed.
                          There was a lot of exposition in this issue so I think there's still a chance that it will be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post

Damn good issue.
                            I wonder if the Orange rings we once saw will be used. I donīt think Larflezze could be everywere at the same sime.

Comment

Of course not, but there's no reason his constructs can't be.
                              sigpic
                              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

So, anyone got a story run down with the spoilers?

Comment

Working...
                                X