No announcement yet.

Blackest Night timeline / chronology / reading order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda glad this is here as I forgot to put my tie ins and other BN issues with ones that have previously been out so my reading order kind of went a bit hazey but least now I can have them in the order they were released

Comment

This isn't the release order, this is the chronological order.

Comment

Essentially its the same with Blackest Night. Exact times are hard to place but its quite clear they are aiming for an easy cohesiveness between tie-in issues and the main story.

Comment

i find it easier to just read em all and just piece it together in my head

Comment

In what order do you put the issues before Blackest Night? Basically everything after Secret Origins?

Comment

Gl secret origins
              Gl rage of red lanterns
              Glc sins of star saphires
              Gl prelude to bn
              glc prelude to bn
              tales of the corps
              If I'm not here, you'll probably find me at one of these:
              Genshiken.UCT | The Dugout | LO Mag

Comment

Black Lantern Terra appears at the end of Outsiders #23

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                  In what order do you put the issues before Blackest Night? Basically everything after Secret Origins?
                  I have my whole collection in meticulous chronological order. Do you want my order?

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                  Black Lantern Terra appears at the end of Outsiders #23
                  Where do we want to put that, chronologically?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    Where do we want to put that, chronologically?
                    Well logic says put it after her battle with the Teen Titans, though continuity says if she left there just before day break, then she probably arrived at the Outsiders HQ during the second night of the rise of Black Lanterns. But logic also says that the Outsiders HQ could just be in a different time zone than Titans Tower, which would make sense and explain Terra showing up at night.

In short, there's no way of specifically knowing when exactly she shows up until the next issue. But as of that issue, all signs point to after BN: Titans #3 but before Blackest Night #4 where the Black Lanterns stop attacking hearts and go after CPBs.

Comment

Well, where did we first see Terra rise again?

Comment

Blackest Night: Titans #1

Comment

I have one question.
                          Damage is dead in blackest night but he's on the cover of the JSA all Stars.
                          And it's possible only if the All stars is the prime Úvent in the chronology.
                          But Mr Terrific is Dead in JSA. So why Michael isn't a Black Lantern !

Comment

Dr.Fate VII Magically Revived him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slobo View Post
                              I have one question.
                              Damage is dead in blackest night but he's on the cover of the JSA all Stars.
                              And it's possible only if the All stars is the prime Úvent in the chronology.
                              "The team is going to be relatively stable. It's not going to be a revolving door, but there are going to be a couple of additions. There are going to be a couple of subtractions," Sturges said. "I think anyone who read Blackest Night #4 is aware of one very big subtraction. I won't spoil it for those who haven't read it."

As readers may have guessed, the first couple issues of All-Stars take place before Blackest Night, Sturges said. "That's just one of those coordinating things that couldn't be helped," he said, adding that the changes made by events in Blackest Night will be reflected a few issues later.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                "The team is going to be relatively stable. It's not going to be a revolving door, but there are going to be a couple of additions. There are going to be a couple of subtractions," Sturges said. "I think anyone who read Blackest Night #4 is aware of one very big subtraction. I won't spoil it for those who haven't read it."

As readers may have guessed, the first couple issues of All-Stars take place before Blackest Night, Sturges said. "That's just one of those coordinating things that couldn't be helped," he said, adding that the changes made by events in Blackest Night will be reflected a few issues later.
                                Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                                Dr.Fate VII Magically Revived him.
                                Thank you guys !

Comment

Working...
                                X