Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Cowgirl even exist in the New 52 universe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Cowgirl even exist in the New 52 universe?

Hal didn't even break up with her, he went straight back to bed with his ex. Technically, that's cheating on her... Unless she doesn't exist in the Post-Flashpoint universe. Does anyone know if Geoff has said anything online or at a convention?

West knows too much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

All the podcasters do. I think they went the Johnny Mnemonic route and have partially computerized brains.

Comment

so Cowgirl exists but WALLY WEST Doesn't????
          that sucks!
          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

well being that we haven't seen her in 3 years (it has been 3 years right ) i'd say no

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I think her greatly lessened role had to do with the movie in which Carol is the main lady in Hal's life, the over abundance of Hal in space fighting the light bright brigade stories and lastly the New 52 simplistic storytelling.

Comment

That may well be, but a scene like Cowgirl dumping Hal after his return to Earth should have been in the comic book.

Comment

But a scene like that would have actually meant some serious storytelling; I thought Johns was allergic to character development and emotional depth. Isnít he the Michael Bay of DC?

Ironic that he focus so much on his Skittle Corps, sorry, Emotional Spectrum, and not on the emotions of the characters he is writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                    That may well be, but a scene like Cowgirl dumping Hal after his return to Earth should have been in the comic book.
                    Character development with new Hal from Geoff Johns? Ha! That's a new one.

Comment

There's a simpler solution to these questions.....assume they don't exist until you see them on a page...and even the its questionable
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

It's not like any real effort was put into her anyway. If they aren't going to use her longterm, they might as well have her disappear off panel like she did. There was a time when some really interesting things could have been done with Cowgirl as Hal's Gwen Stacy, but the story has since gone in a completely different direction. There's no reason for her to exist in the book anymore.

Comment

Maybe we'll get to see some Carol/Cowgirl action in the future, eh?

Johns can always "flashpoint" that out of continuity too, if it doesn't work out...

As for the question at hand, well... if Johns doens't care about his characters, why should you, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Aquaman View Post
                            As for the question at hand, well... if Johns doens't care about his characters, why should you, mate?
                            Good point.

Comment

Working...
                            X