Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Cowgirl even exist in the New 52 universe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just put her on a panel or two so that the Cowgirl fans are happy!!
    Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
      There's no reason for her to exist in the book anymore.
      I can think of one reason: Closure.

Comment

Closure for what? She was forever ago. They brought Kari Limbo back for closure once and fans said, "huh?"

As soon as they revisit her, they have to adress the whole life Johns set up for Hal before quickly abandoning. Shane, Stone, the Air Force and his job at Edwards, all of it just abandoned. You expect Johns to somehow follow up on his OWN plotlines now? That's blood from a stone man!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            All the podcasters do. I think they went the Johnny Mnemonic route and have partially computerized brains.

nah, just West. He's the one who finds all the news and tweets it. But he does that for fun...
            [center]

Originally posted by W.West
            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Closure for what? She was forever ago. They brought Kari Limbo back for closure once and fans said, "huh?"

As soon as they revisit her, they have to adress the whole life Johns set up for Hal before quickly abandoning. Shane, Stone, the Air Force and his job at Edwards, all of it just abandoned. You expect Johns to somehow follow up on his OWN plotlines now? That's blood from a stone man!
              I agree with you, I think Johns is unable to follow his own plotlines. He's all about building stuff to the next event. Of course his next event is related to the Skittle Corps...

Anyone remember when was the last time we read something not related to any of this?

Comment

Tomasi has done quite a few issues that aren't "rainbow" related. By Johns? Sometime pre-SCW.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  Tomasi has done quite a few issues that aren't "rainbow" related. By Johns? Sometime pre-SCW.
                  I guess now we can all look back to those years fondly. Compared to some of the dull "stories" we've been reading lately we can almost call those "Wonder Years"...

Maybe after "Multiversity" we'll get a change in creative team and enjoy a good story without the Rainbow Corps, and the return of and not the shell that John's giving us!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                    I can think of one reason: Closure.
                    Hee Hee... If it's about closure, there's quite a long list of shit Johns has NEVER given closure to that's far more important than cowgirl...

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Aquaman View Post
                      Hee Hee... If it's about closure, there's quite a long list of shit Johns has NEVER given closure to that's far more important than cowgirl...
                      PFFT!

Now even that LIST no longer exists. Fucking magic!

Comment

PFFT!

Now even that LIST no longer exists. Fucking magic!
                        now does that list not exist because of a Superboy punch or a dead flash mommy?
                        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Ha! I stopped writing a post yesterday saying that exact same thing because I didn't think this thread needed any more hate. That fucking punch still keeps me up at night.

Comment

Well, get ready! Instead of Superboy we'll have Pandora mess with reality! All the hints are there... I'm having a disgusting sense of deja vu...

Comment

That punch was the gift that just kept on giving.

Every time I want to rag on the 90s, someone can just look at the Superboy punch, cough, and suddenly the next decade doesn't look so hot either.

Comment

Well didn't they say because of Flashpoint that none on the Crisis events occured....so then the Superboy punch didn't happen.
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X