Artwork Query for Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artwork Query for Admins

Sinestro's gone. He's not wielding green any more. Any plans to change the Volume 5 art masthead? May I suggest using cover from #21?

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

:Moderator:

Yeah, needs a change. Although I'd suggest this:

sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Also, I notice the Larfleeze section has no artwork. That needs doing.

Maybe we should add good ol' Baz to the V5 banner. Seeing you know, you all love him so much.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
        Also, I notice the Larfleeze section has no artwork. That needs doing.

Maybe we should add good ol' Baz to the V5 banner. Seeing you know, you all love him so much.
        Ugh

Comment

We've been talking this over for a while, and h onestly we've just been procrastinating.

If you guys want to see some fresh banners, maybe a conest is in order? The best ones could redress the forums that would make sense to do so in, like GL vol 5 and Larfleeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
            We've been talking this over for a while, and h onestly we've just been procrastinating.

If you guys want to see some fresh banners, maybe a conest is in order? The best ones could redress the forums that would make sense to do so in, like GL vol 5 and Larfleeze.
            You've been talking about it? Do you mods all get together for staff meetings? Do you drink stale coffee and talk about us?

Comment

You're actually pretty close to the mark!

We sit around throwing darts at pics from the ugly mug thread. Whoever hits Ion gets the most points.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                You're actually pretty close to the mark!

We sit around throwing darts at pics from the ugly mug thread. Whoever hits Ion gets the most points.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Why does no one complain about that HORRIBLE picture of Guy Gardner in the top banner?

Comment

NEVER say an unkind word about Howard Chaykin! He's the man!

Comment

The top banner's been out of date for years. I even made a WLC panel to add to it during BN/BD, and that never got used!
                      The last fan of 1990s comics
                      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

How about this

Comment

Great pic, but it needs to be in banner type proportions.

Comment

Working...
                          X