This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ethan Van Sciver View Post
    Kyle and Wally, huh? Wait, why is Kyle a Blue Lantern in this scenario?

Yeah, it could be fun.
    So wally is a blue lantern then eh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
      Blackest Night will be a 6 issue Mini....OMG SWEET!!!! Thanks for telling us hun, now we can rush to our LCS's and have them scribble them on our pull lists so we don't miss a one

Will Saarek (The Vulcan GL) be a major player in BN? given his preoccupation with death it makes sense for him to be a featured character.

Thanks for the Info!!

Darth_Andrea
      Actually, Andrea, it's 18 issues all told!

And I'll see that Saarek is in there for ya.

Comment

I was already asked to be involved, but we'll see. I'm very busy.
        DO IT!!! Drop everything but Blackest Night and Flash Rebirth and be the head of production design for this movie PLEASE !!!!! Make all happy and do this so they get everything right PLEASE!!!!

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• see I kind of figured that would be your answer but thought why not just ask

now the ultimate question Waffles or Pancakes?

Comment

I was already asked to be involved, but we'll see. I'm very busy.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Old School
            ethan, would you have any creative input if and when they do a g.l. movie?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Nope!
              OH THANK GOD!

and BN being a 6 issue mini?! Awesome. You do realize that you and Geoff are running DC don't you?

Comment

• ok heres another one do you have any cameos planned in the other corps much like we saw in SCW with predator and alf?
                GreenLanternGeek
                The Reference Master
                Last edited by GreenLanternGeek; 08-07-2008, 10:09 PM.

Comment

All I know is that there will be a 6 issue book called BLACKEST NIGHT, and there will be 6 issues of GL and GLCORPS as well.
                  This is big news, thanks for the heads-up.

You mentioned before that Blackest Night would be Ivan's baby and you'd likely only end up doing covers and maybe a bit of this or that here or there for art... is that still the case? But since I have to imagine Ivan will likely have his hands full pencilling the flagship GL title during Blackest Night... who's going to be drawing the Blackest Night 6 issue mini?

Comment

• Ethan Van Sciver, I better start sayin my prayers and takin my vitamins...cause I'm an Ethaniac!

Whatcha gonna do brothers....watcha gonna do, when ETHAN runs wild on YOU?

Comment

• Will the Blackest night mini-series be called 'Green Lantern: Blackest Night' or just 'Blackest Night' ?

Comment

• Hey Ethan just wondering will Superboy(Man) Prime have a role in Blackest Night like he did in Sinestro Corps War?

Comment

• Hey Ethan, do you know if Geoff has any plans to use Raker in a bigger role?. He's such a great character and i'd love to see what Geoff could do with him during Blackest Night.
                          "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

• ethan, can you confirm that barry allen will be on a jla roster?
                            HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

• Will you be using a lot of Wally's old Kid Flash cues in designing Wally's new costume? I hope not man.....that'd be completely backwards. And talk about humiliating

Comment

• I read a new interview with you where you bring up some interesting things folks have been discussing the possibility of.

So Superman as a Blue Lantern really is on the table? That's awesome. Obviously it wouldn't be permanent or long term, but I could totally see him putting on a Blue Ring and swooping into Blackest Night at a critical moment. And if Superman is becoming a Black Lantern as well... I'm pretty sure this would be the Earth-2 Superman that JSA actually foreshadowed a bit a few issues ago, yes (his hand coming out of the ground, or whatnot)?

Big question, hopefully you can answer: Can you please tell us once and for all that Kyle Rayner isn't going to become a Blue Lantern? Geoff has pretty much flat-out said he wouldn't on the Bloc, yet fan discussion still continues in circles. Though it would make perfect sense for him to be offered a Blue Ring by Ganthet for many reasons (his relationship with Ganthet, his bringing Hope to the Corps by resurrecting the Guardians/repowering the Central Power Battery effectively rebirthing it all), Kyle actually accepting for anything other than maybe an issue or two would just strike me as another yankjob giving him different powers and even more new costumes (both if/when he becomes a Blue and then when he has to go crawling back to the GL Corps when the Blues dissipate or when a new writer takes over).

What was that about Batman as a Black Lantern...?

Comment

Working...
                                X