This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ethan Van Sciver View Post
    Oh, they'll most certainly make an appearance, Soranik and Iolande! And your idea is a good one!
    Ethan, You just made my day

Comment

I did?
      In the War of Light pannel in the ending issue of SCW. She with a bigger cleavage there.

Comment

My favorite DC writers to read, other than Geoff...? Hmmm...Gail, Grant, Mark Waid. I mostly read the comics in my comp box with the coolest artists, though.

Wally isn't Kid Flash anymore. He's Flash. I don't intend to make him wear anything similar to anything he's worn before. I'm with ya.
        Thank goodness...I'm trusting you with my favorite non-GL character here Ethan, we Wally fans are really nervous right now.

And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only Grant Morrison fan...(by the way, did I mention you should do Batman sometime soon?..lol)

Comment

• Sounds like you're ruling out even a few pages of interiors here and there, like in GL #25. Are you?

Comment

• What do you think about the designs in DC Universe online and Mortal Kombat vs. DCU? Will you be playing DCU Online? Hmmmm?

Comment

• Hey Ethan... when will some more Flash (possible even a snap of Wally's new costume) and GL: Blackest Night stuff by you, like covers and promo art be released? Anytime soon? Christmas? I love making wallpapers, and any chance to play with your stuff is always great!

Comment

Slobo, I understood you perfectly! Johnny Sorrow and Mordru are both awesome, especially Johnny Sorrow...I'll tell Geoff that you said hello and that he should use those characters again!

Thanks!
                think you, and you rock !

Comment

• hey ethan!! i just wanna say that new barry allen cover for rebirth rocks!!! i have great faith in you two (you and geoff) in making me a Flash fan after rebirth!!

Comment

• Since everyone else is asking about "Blackest Night"... will Hector Hammond be showing up for the big event? I've become a fan of the character - and love how you draw him - so I'd love to see him make another appearance...

Comment

• Ethan I was wondering. Since your doing production design for Blackest Night, are you looking back at all to the original Alan Moore story's art for the Empire Of Tears characters that will be appearing in the story? We have those pages here http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=4352 I posted them because of their importiance to whats comming as it's the base of Geoff's story (with modifications)

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Are you a bigger GL or Flash fan, Mr. Sciver? Will we see more of your GL work again soon?

I would even buy sketchbooks.

Comment

I'd call the police, I guess. Or just shoot me with a tranquilizer dart.
                          Train.....say your prayers, take vitamins and believe in yourself....I think you've done all of this, BROTHER. You're OK by me!

Comment

• Ethan Will we see G`Nort in Blackest Night in any copasity?

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• hi Ethan, i have some questions for you (dunno if this has been raised before), regarding the "its all in the eyes" theory

when you did rebirth, we see lantern symbols on eyes of GLs, like hal, and Guy and John with Parallax symbol in their eyes, and the infected kilowog with GL eyes,... i mean, does this eye-thing during rebirth, really mean anything? or is it just like GL effects (like the GL glowing insignia in the chest) that you just added on for visual effects?

anyway,..uhm, i guess ill just get straight to it ....but do you actually think that appearance of White Lanterns (if there is) necessary? what do you think about , if White Lanterns would exist, theyll be the one who goes toe to toe with Black LAnterns? do you want to see White LAnterns saving the universse from the BLackest Night which IMHO, would be the greatest, yet, GL event in its myhtolog)??

Comment

• Ok I was just thinking.. for Blackest Night when you and Geoff said you bring back EVERYONE dead. It got me pondering. So when people like Spoilers for Possible Black Lantern Recruits Martian Manhunter, Dr. Light, and Effigy died. When they get the rings. Does that mean they still retain their powers as well or does the ring only bring the back to life and they get their powers back regardless or their just corpses who just act all mindless and have only the power of the black ring? End Spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                                X