This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ethan Van Sciver View Post
    Geoff wants me to do covers, (variant covers?) for every issue, 18 in all, and if I am capable, I will do that. Interiors are unlikely. Listen, it's Ivan's. He's AWESOME. If we can get this thing to look consistent all the way through, it'll be an amazing project that you'll be proud to own and thrilled to read and re-read. That's the goal.

Thanks about Flash: Rebirth. It will rock, I promise.
    To be honest: I rank Ivan just above you. But I know he can't do everything, and you're up there with him, so I'm glad you're helping.

The idea of you doing all the covers is awasome.
    I made a topic last week just about the advantages of a single cover artist, so you can see how great I find it to hear that

Comment

• ok with blackest night centering around the dead riseing, I figure you guys are looking at zombie films for scene references and everything. My question is What zombie films are you and the other GL collaberators looking at?

Comment

• I'm amped for zombie Conner Kent (Superboy)!!!!!

Comment

• Will we see all of the other Corps' symbiote beings(their versions of Ion and Parallax)?

Comment

• Ethan,

Will we see other emotional entities like Ion or Parallax for the other Corps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
              Ethan,

Will we see other emotional entities like Ion or Parallax for the other Corps?
              And Anti-Monitor, right?

Greetings to Ethan Van Sciver! Your work for DC is just awesome, especially Impulse and GL!

Comment

• I'm sure someone has asked this(probably me) but are you and Geoff going to be on the Flash title(s?) after the six issues of Rebirth?

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!

And many more.....

Enjoy.
                  :On worlds afar or scenes at home, wherever the cause should make me roam, always i vow to fight the good fight, to combat evil with all green lanterns might!:

Comment

• Some birthday wellwishes here, Ethan:
                    http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=4560

Have you had a chance to look at the prelim designs of the GL movie?

Comment

• Ethan
                      You are an awesome artist, thanks for sharing your work with us. Can you tell us who you look to; perhaps for inspiration artistically? Do you follow other artists, even those outside the comics world? Your attention to accuracy and detail is what gets me. Just fantastic!

Comment

• Um Ethan since Geoff is using you as design GOD for GL I was wondering if you could create the Definitive Artists reference for Salaak He keeps getting drawn with a rounded off head and what looks like a babys butt where his face is. So if you could create something that you can slip in the perminate refrence folder and pass around to the GLC art teams that would be GREAT!!!!

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Okay, it's been awhile! Let me get caught up with my thread, here.

Now to find where I left off.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                            Sounds like you're ruling out even a few pages of interiors here and there, like in GL #25. Are you?
                            If you're asking me at this moment if I have any plans or intentions of doing GL interiors, then answer is no. But things change. You never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by LanternBrina View Post
                              What do you think about the designs in DC Universe online and Mortal Kombat vs. DCU? Will you be playing DCU Online? Hmmmm?
                              I saw the Green Lantern design, and thought it looked really cool! I've never played an Online game before, but maybe I will check this one out!

Comment

• Originally posted by xionice View Post
                                Hey Ethan... when will some more Flash (possible even a snap of Wally's new costume) and GL: Blackest Night stuff by you, like covers and promo art be released? Anytime soon? Christmas? I love making wallpapers, and any chance to play with your stuff is always great!
                                I don't know! Blackest Night is a long ways away. Flash is sooner, but I'm not sure how much we'll show and when. Things like Wally's new suit, I'd prefer to keep those hidden until the book comes out. But I'll bet the cover for REBIRTH #1 will show up soon.

And thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X