Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you designed any of the other entities there are like Ion and Parallax?

Comment

• Hey Ethan, can you explain what hapen to Kraken after Final Crisis? We see a Lantern that looks like her fighting in the riots.

Do you have any more Blue Lanterns planned?

Comment

• How many Black Lantern pics are you doing, trying to plan out my sig.
        Thanks for them there great and hope you like my sig.

Comment

• Hey EVS, I just heard that Flash Rebirth #4 was delayed until August can you assure us that this is just a bump in the road?. Because i'd hate for things to go off the rails with delays after a smooth start for Barry/Flash's relaunch.
          "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

• Hey Ethan, I've been wanting to ask you this since GL #25....If you did the Kyle Rayner redesign, what would it look like, and if possible could you grace us with a sketch of it!

Comment

• Wait. THE Ethan Van Sciver Talks on this Board.
              Okay, awesomeness achieved by you guys.

Comment

• Neal McDonough is the guy your refering to in the podcast Ethan. The one from desperate houswives. Yes i watch the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

• Was a great podcast, Ethan. For those who missed it, it's here:
                  http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...Episode-10.mp3

Comment

• who do you think in your opinion is the coolest looking black lantern.. we'll say as of now
                    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

• Ethan with the announcement that Ryan Reynolds being cast as Hal in the up coming GL movie I was wondering if the art team working on the movie have contacted you for reference material or even if you have been asked to take part in working on the film. Also I was wondering what you think of what has been shown as the concept art of the uniform they want to use?

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Ethan, loved your interview on Half Hour Wasted.

Comment

• Thanks for supporting us too Jon

Comment

• just wondering if there has ever been a time you've turned in a page only to find that when the issue hit the stores a letterer, inker, or colorist had somehow created a mess of your work (i.e. George perez has stated thet when he first saw his work colored in COIE he was upset becuse the flexographic process killed all the black line work)? not asking you to name names or anything, but more curious if the publishers have a way of insuring this sort of thing doesn't happen (yea i know there are editors involved in the process that help prevent stuff like this, but anything else?)

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              We're three issues into The Flash:Rebirth and the big bad has been revealed, so can you finally tell us what the hell that hint was that Geoff said you secretly threw into the first issues cover? PLEASE
                              Originally posted by Ethan Van Sciver View Post
                              It's still coming...
                              Look at the single lightning tendril that comes off Barry's toe -- it actually spells out "ZOOM LIVES".

And what do other lightning tendrils say? Hmmm....

DL
                              Last edited by Guest; 07-24-2009, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• I wondering what brushes and pens do you use. as a inker yes I know! but we guys in Europe have a lot more repect for pencils then the U.S. guys. maybe the reason you have had problems in U.S is because you have a very european style like Bolland Gibbons Alan Davis Hitch or BWS or guys like Mw Kaluta or Dave Stevens in the U.S. maybe you should could try Mark Farmer or Paul Neary or Garry Leach thankyou for you time.

Comment

Working...
                                X