Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethan Let me just say thank you again for this wicked sketch you did for me at sdcc 08

That being said I was wondering if you ever had any plans of appearing at ECCC I'd love to get another sketch from you some time! SDCC 08 was a special trip for me but the closet convention I can ever go to is eccc check it out
    http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Synch View Post
      Ethan Let me just say thank you again for this wicked sketch you did for me at sdcc 08

That being said I was wondering if you ever had any plans of appearing at ECCC I'd love to get another sketch from you some time! SDCC 08 was a special trip for me but the closet convention I can ever go to is eccc check it out
      http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/
      Let me mirror this question/request! Will you be at ECCC 2011? It was nice meeting you in ECCC '09.

Comment

• Hey guys, Ethan is doing comissions today and possibly tomorrow. $50 for headshot, $200 for full body. Contact him via facebook!
        Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
        Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

• Hey Ethan, I couldn't help but wonder what story(s) you will be writing and penciling in the One-Shot issue Untold Tales of the Blackest Night #1?

And can we be expecting your writing anything else in the future?

Thanks in advance!
          -His Divine Majesty King Groot the 23rd, Monarch of Planet X, custodian of the branch worlds, ruler of all he shades, flora colossus.

Comment

• Karu-Sil, Andrew asked a similar question and that is what we were told

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Can't wait to read your story today, Ethan!
              "Gone are all my comforts, I held so dear
              Sold them to strangers looking for a deal
              You left me here all alone, my worst fear
              Don't think this kind of pain will ever heal
              I gave to you my life and love for years
              Look deep in my eyes, my pain do you feel
              All I ever wanted was to be loved
              Waiting on dad to take me up above"

Comment

• Your Karu-Sil story in 'Untold tales of Blackest Night' was great, just wanted to say thanks, give you props and say how awesome it is to see more GL work from you.
                I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by War of Light Vet View Post
                  Your Karu-Sil story in 'Untold tales of Blackest Night' was great, just wanted to say thanks, give you props and say how awesome it is to see more GL work from you.
                  Ditto all the way. This was my favorite story in the book.

Comment

• Just found out last night you are doing a signing at my local shop Saturday ( B&M). I will most definitely be there and wanted to say thanks in advance. I have had trouble deciding what I wanted for my birthday and now it will be awesome...by the way Saturday is my birthday .

Comment

• Your project will Gail Simone you hinted about is coming out this year? I assume in the fall? or you can't say yet?
                      Like good, evil comes in every shape and size.

Comment

• Hello Ethan, I was looking back at the Tales of the Blackest Night, and reading your write up about how you did the designs for the various lantern corps. Did you do the design for the White Lantern Corps? Where did you get your inspiration? Thanks!
                        White Lantern's Oath

From the center of all that is right,
                        To that which challenges all your might,
                        Never fade or give into strife,
                        Don't let it end...Live Your Life!

Comment

• I'd like to know that as well... I like how white has a line for each color & then one connecting them all for white with death at the bottom

Comment

• Hey Ethan, are you planning on coming back to Denver any time soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by sinostrius View Post
                              Hey Ethan, are you planning on coming back to Denver any time soon?
                              I've been talking to him about that, and I'm trying to get him to come out to ComicFest in April, but only time will tell.

Comment

• He seems to be pretty active on his facebook.. try hitting him up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X