Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Venditti returns to pen Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps with Ethan Van Sciver and Rafa Sandoval on art. Sinestro and the Sinestro Corps have won the war against the GLC without firing a shot and that's where the book opens.
    Sam Humpheries will be writing [I]Green Lanterns[/I featuring Cruz and Baz as the GLs of Earth with Robson Rocha and Ardian Syaf on art. The villains will be the Red Lanterns.
    Hypo
    Lil' Leaguer
    Last edited by Hypo; 03-26-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Apparently those hoping the other colored Corps go away will be rather unhappy with the GL titles post-Rebirth. Sinestro and his Corps in Hal and the GLC, and apparently Cruz and Baz will be going up against the Red Lanterns in Green Lanterns. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that they think giving the Green Lantern flagship title to Cruz and Baz is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
        Robert Venditti returns to pen Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps with Ethan Van Sciver and Rafa Sandoval on art. Sinestro and the Sinestro Corps have won the war against the GLC without firing a shot and that's where the book opens.
        Sam Humpheries will be writing [I]Green Lanterns[/I featuring Cruz and Baz as the GLs of Earth with Robson Rocha and Ardian Syaf on art. The villains will be the Red Lanterns.
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Comment

You guys want to get up an online petition to put the right man in charge of Green Lantern? Or do you want Geoff to keep making decisions like this?

Comment

Just stop

Comment

Hal runs the Corps in one comic, Baz and Cruz star in another, and the emotional spectrum is back.

Guy and John are in the trash can.

You just can't set it up much worse than that, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                  You just can't set it up much worse than that, can you?
                  Sure you can, just have to remove the constructs.

Comment

I don't know,if I can be less excited. I have zero interest in Green Lanterns, the heroes of the villains. Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corp book has all the characters I know and love crammed into one book with a great artist but a,writer that has yet to move me. Color me underwhelmed.

Comment

If you care so much Spy, join DC's new writing school. If you prove yourself maybe they'll give you a try. If not, stop petitioning for your fanfic.

Comment

Hey, Geoff will keep the constructs, so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                          If you care so much Spy, join DC's new writing school. If you prove yourself maybe they'll give you a try. If not, stop petitioning for your fanfic.
                          Let's not derail the thread with that. Let's talk about how great this is going to be for Green Lantern. Read my sig and stay focused on what's coming.

Honestly, I don't think there could possibly be a worse development. Once Baz and Cruz get dug in and win over a few fans, you'll NEVER get rid of them.
                          Trey Strain
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by Trey Strain; 03-26-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

How DC could think Green Lanterns could work has me very afraid for who is,running the ship. It might last longer than Larfreeze but not much longer

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                              Let's not derail the thread with that. Let's talk about how great this is going to be for Green Lantern. Read my sig and stay focused on what's coming.

Honestly, I don't think there could possibly be a worse development. Once Baz and Cruz get dug in and win over a few fans, you'll NEVER get rid of them.
                              isn't you talking about starting a petition to get the right guy (you) on the book derailing the thread? And I did read your fan fic, I don't like it so your sig doesn't apply to me. Ok Spy, back on topic. I'll read Green Lanterns over Hal and the GL Corps. Hate Venditti and I'm not a fan of Ethan's art.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X