X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Comics #890

Action Comics #890

Written by PAUL CORNELL Art by PETE WOODS Cover by DAVID FINCH

Look out, Metropolis Lex Luthor is back! The dynamic new creative team of Paul Cornell and Pete Woods (SUPERMAN: LAST STAND OF NEW KRYPTON) hits the scene with an oversized issue packed with non-stop action! That's not all! Superstar artist David Finch (BRIGHTEST DAY, New Avengers) joins ACTION COMICS this issue as new cover artist!
    Superman 32pg. Color $3.99 US

Does Anyone know which is the standard cover and which is the Variant im hoping the Orange lantern one is the Standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

I'm willing to say that the David Finch cover is the variant, despite that I like Pete Wood's art I won't be picking this series up. I simply can't read a ongoing with Lex flippin Luthor as the lead

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
      I'm willing to say that the David Finch cover is the variant.
      They're both David Finch so I guess you're technically right. That's like saying the one with Lex Luthor is the variant.

I believe the Orange Lantern Lex is the standard.

Comment

Im hoping ol lex is the standard it looks bad ass

Comment

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
          They're both David Finch so I guess you're technically right. That's like saying the one with Lex Luthor is the variant.

I believe the Orange Lantern Lex is the standard.
          Fuck it............................. I though Pete Wood's drew the plain Lex one

Comment

Why is lois having dinner with lex?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
              Why is lois having dinner with lex?
              It's not Lois Lane. It's some girl who happened to be named Lois

Comment

I won't be buying this either. Not because I hate Lex or anything, I just find it very low on list of my priority storylines, especially since they find it necessary to followup on Blackest Night rather than his actions in the last two years of Superman plot. If I hear enough credible reviews I'll grab the trade but that's highly unlikely.

Comment

I want this issue only for the cover hahaha

Comment

Loved this, I'm so on board after reading this. Too bad, Superman #700 couldn't build the excitement that this did.

This Lois thing makes picking this book up. Lex is back in charge of LexCorp and on a power trip... bout time!

Comment

Frickin Bugs. I hate that character.

Comment

The issue was much better than I expected, and puts an interesting twist on the Black Lantern rings.
                        The last fan of 1990s comics
                        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Yeah.................. this was my last issue of Action Comics which is a shame cause I've been collecting this title since I've been reading comics. I love Pete Wood's art, but I can't support a book with Lex Luthor as the lead I just can't

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                            Yeah.................. this was my last issue of Action Comics which is a shame cause I've been collecting this title since I've been reading comics. I love Pete Wood's art, but I can't support a book with Lex Luthor as the lead I just can't
                            Why can't you? What's wrong with the protagonist being a villain?

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
                              Why can't you? What's wrong with the protagonist being a villain?
                              Lex Luthor by nature is a douche bag, I don't want to read about douche bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X