No announcement yet.

White Lantern Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be nothing, Shingo. That's what im betting on, since there will be 5 to go, 2 more adjacent to each side, and then one on the bottom, opposing Aquaman

I really hope they make this a poster since I do not feel like buying the comics twice for a cover spread (since all the shops around me jack the prices to like 10-15 bucks) but it is fricken sweet none the less
    I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
      Hmmm.....
      Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
      I wonder what will be on either side of Aquaman.
      You're better than that.
      The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by War of Light Vet View Post
        I really hope they make this a poster since I do not feel like buying the comics twice for a cover spread (since all the shops around me jack the prices to like 10-15 bucks)
        thats how variants work...

Comment

Part of Hawk is cut off so I believe that there will be something next to Aquaman or the small part of him will just stay cut off.
          No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
            Before the Entity showed up... there was only blackness and void of life.

Nekron.

If that image is meant to be a timeline.... Nekron would be the starting point.
            Shit, you're right! The entities ARE appearing in the order of their creation! Excellent spot, sir.

Though wasn't Nekron formed in response to the Entity's intrusion?
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              thats how variants work...
              True, but a lot of variants become posters or prints. I can still hope
              I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

I hope we get some white lantern figures ... I can't wait to see the white lantern dead man variant cover ... I guess no one knows what book number that will be eh?! I also wonder if we will get a white lantern batman cover that will fit into this ?... I guess the next two covers though will be black hand & dead man ... Did you guys notice the detail on the chairs ?.. The chairs are changed to match with the characters & logos ... pretty cool! What is the ratio of these variant coves ?.. For me the deadman cover is a must ...

Also firestorm would be cool if not for the baggy arms .. What is with the .... I don't even know what to call that ... ?pirate? Look ?... LOL
                Synch
                Star Sapphire's Love Slave
                Last edited by Synch; 08-18-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

The hand is Krona's and it's a nice melding of biblical lore and the DC mythology.

Comment

Originally posted by Synch View Post
                    What is the ratio of these variant coves ?
                    1:10.
                    Also firestorm would be cool if not for the baggy arms .. What is with the .... I don't even know what to call that ... ?pirate? Look ?... LOL
                    He's had that since the character's inception in 1978. Only the Jason Rusch alone version in the early 2000s went for an all-spandex look. I prefer the classic look, and the current Firestorm is a nice melding of both. (Which makes sense, since it's Jason and Ronnie.)
                    The last fan of 1990s comics
                    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                      Shit, you're right! The entities ARE appearing in the order of their creation! Excellent spot, sir.

Though wasn't Nekron formed in response to the Entity's intrusion?
                      I don't think so... but I don't remember.

Nekron called the Entity a trespasser right? So maybe his awareness was in reaction to the entity... but his existence pre-dates it?

I don't know. I think it's all retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by JME2 View Post
                        The hand is Krona's and it's a nice melding of biblical lore and the DC mythology.
                        It's not Krona's hand though.....................

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                          It's not Krona's hand though.....................
                          And Frankenstein was the doctor not the monster. We all know what's being talked about when someone says it.

Comment

Really hope when the variants are all out that they show the (mural?) without any of the titles and writing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                              1:10.

He's had that since the character's inception in 1978. Only the Jason Rusch alone version in the early 2000s went for an all-spandex look. I prefer the classic look, and the current Firestorm is a nice melding of both. (Which makes sense, since it's Jason and Ronnie.)
                              Huh ?.. Damn! I need to look at some of my old firestorm collection again then ...

Good to know the ratio is only 1:10 then it should not be that hard to get a copy of the deadman variant Just wish I knew which book & what number it would be so I could maybe advance order it ...

Comment

damn I hope there's a poster of em all together at the end lol I want to put that up on my wall :P

Comment

Working...
                                X