Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean no more Guy, John, or Kyle...or at least no more kyle?

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
      While they didn't start every single book with a new #1, there was a line wide reboot that threw out everything that came before.
      Not completely line-wide, apparently. I wasn't reading comics back then and only read that stuff years later, but my limited reading from that era showed no such "throwing out everything that came before" for GL or a least a couple other titles.

Comment

Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
        [IMG]

There ya go folks. What I believe to be the new JLA. NO Martian Manhunter...
        Well...even after putting it into PS, I see no ring on Hal at all.

Comment

no more red underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
            no more red underwear.
            or coloring mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
              or coloring mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
                Well...even after putting it into PS, I see no ring on Hal at all.
                Maybe he doesn't wear the ring on his FINGER now. I mean, look where the giant gun construct is located...

Comment

zander, theres some light green going across 3 fingers on the left hand, i wonder if the ring looks like a construct itself

Comment

I already have gone from loving it to hating it just based on that picture.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                      I already have gone from loving it to hating it just based on that picture.....
                      Exactly it's not throwing my interest in, let's just say.

Comment

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/05/...shpost-omac-1/

New OMAC #1

That new JLA picture looks like the video game DCU. Very lame if that's the new uniforms.

Comment

That Flash costume looks a lot like that they stuck Wally in.

A costume change on Superman? That's how you know it's temporary.

Comment

Does the reboot mean that Dick Grayson is no longer Batman?
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              Does the reboot mean that Dick Grayson is no longer Batman?
                              I could only assume so but they seem to be keeping very quiet on the Batman front. Hopefully we will still get Dick Grayson Batman and Batman, INC.

Am I the only one pissed that they already changed Batman's new costume? It looks a thousand times better than the one in the picture of the JLA.

Comment

I don't know if it's just the way it's drawn but something about Batman looks older than the rest. I wonder if it's still Bruce under there....I wonder if that Flashpoint change somehow sticks?

Comment

Working...
                                X